GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fewer prizes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/12 at 15:10
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Unfortunately, with the reduction in the levels of contributions, there are less "worthy" entries each week for us to consider for prizes. Therefore we are reducing the number of prizes to just one per week instead of two. This will take effect soon, once the changes to the Win Free Games pages are completed.

We will try to encourage our moderators to create some more GAD Challenges.

The number of visitors to the Freeola interactive sites in the past month was 129,000. That's pretty good really, but it is 40% down on the same period in 2008.

Of course if the level of worthy contributions were to increase, we might be forced to reconsider, so we will keep it under review.
Fri 08/06/12 at 06:54
Regular
I remember when they gave away 21 prizes every week. Was it a GAD and 2 DVD wins a day or something like that?

One time I counted 14 new reviews posted in the last 24 hours (which was lower than usual because it was a sunday). I had a look at them and felt I still had a chance to win. So just before midnight I submitted a review of something and I ended up winning. Of course this was about 8 years ago and now it takes a whole month to get 14 new reviews. :(

It use to be a real achievement to win a GAD back then.
Fri 08/06/12 at 00:00
Regular
I'd assume it's out in the country judging from the
Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler
Thu 07/06/12 at 23:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'll offer one.

If this forum was a car it'd have the engine of a volvo and the bodywork of a cardboard box.
Thu 07/06/12 at 22:36
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Pete! We need a car analogy!
Thu 07/06/12 at 22:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Dr. Garin wrote:
Realism is overrated.

As is life
Thu 07/06/12 at 21:22
Regular
Helpful
Thu 07/06/12 at 21:10
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Realism is overrated.
Thu 07/06/12 at 20:51
Regular
Dr. Garin wrote:
I really do admire the mindless optimism going on here. :-)

Hit us with some realism then o wise one
Thu 07/06/12 at 20:42
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I really do admire the mindless optimism going on here. :-)
Thu 07/06/12 at 20:39
Regular
I don't really think you're going to attract the hip student demographic to this forum in its current state. It''s just not cool enough

Plus, you have users using words like "hip"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.