GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo 64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/00 at 09:34
Regular
Here a question.

How long do people think the N64 has left to live?

With games like Perfect Dark, Zelda: The Continuing Sage, Turok 3, A Resident Evil game, Top Gear Rally 2, and a bunch of other wicked games this year. How long will the N64 live for? Specially with the PS2 and Dolphin on the horizon how much longer can the N64 last?

Cooky
Page:
Wed 23/05/01 at 18:56
Regular
what do you think is better Perfect Dark or the world is not enough? Because my brother thinks that the world is not enough is the best but perfect dark is better.
Wed 23/05/01 at 18:48
Regular
what do you mean this is in the N64 forum?
Wed 23/05/01 at 18:46
Regular
The n64 is the best of all consoles(apart from PS2 of which the gamecube is better)what do you think of the N64?
Wed 23/05/01 at 17:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And why is this in the Nintendo 64 forum?......
Wed 23/05/01 at 17:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Or not......
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:41
Regular
"Back in black"
if you here could creat any game in the world, it can be a sequel, what would it be, how owuld it be played and what would be your objectives?

There has been theme park and theme hospital about for years now... but one game i have always wanted to see is 'theme school'. I could see this being an amazing game, and i have always wanted to create it.

The objectives would be that you start a new first school and you build it and manage it, you hire all the best staff and set down rules, like normal you win prizes and you get promoted to middle/primary school if you get good grades etc. Eventually you complete the whole game by running a succesfull university(is that how it is spelt?)

Of course it would be very comical like theme park and theme hospital would be, i would just love Electronic arts to read this and create the new 'theme school'

CHRIS.
Mon 21/05/01 at 16:05
Yeah, just like monkys eat the fleas of other monkey's backs. Why do they do that? Now that is weird.
Mon 21/05/01 at 14:01
Your sister licks the white stuff out??????
God, that is creepy
Wed 09/05/01 at 20:43
eeeehhhhhh Dolphin???? Try Gamecube
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:52
Hello, this will get this topic near the top!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.