GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eurovision 2012"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/05/12 at 11:31
"possibly impossible"
So, who is prepared for this year's Eurovision ?

Plenty of controversy around the venue this year in Baku and moving people out the way to build it.

Also, we have Jedwood to look forward to as the Irish entry. You know what? The songs not bad in an infectious throwaway pop sort of way. Far better than England's Humperdink song which just sends me off to sleep.

Semi finals are May 22nd & 24th
Final is May 26th
Sat 26/05/12 at 22:28
Regular
"How Ironic"
I didn't like any of them. Luckily I was too busy watching the England game to bother with Eurovision.

Formula for a Eurovision winner: Get as many obscure instruments as you can involved, dress like a absolute *explicit* and have around 5 key changes in the song. Find a catchy chorus and you have a hit.
Sat 26/05/12 at 22:16
"possibly impossible"
So, I reckon;

1. Spain
2. Iceland
3. Ireland
4. Russian super grannies
5. Azerbaijan
6. Uk
7. France (though I wasn't concentrating on the song to be honest)
8. Serbia

Probably totally wrong though.
Sat 26/05/12 at 21:50
"possibly impossible"
Ah, George Cloonys Serbian cousin. Song isn't too bad, but then we haven't had that many great ones to base it on tonight.
Sat 26/05/12 at 21:47
"possibly impossible"
Whether you like it or not, that Jedward song will stick in your head for ages. You'll be walking down the street and realise that you're humming it.

Now Serbia.
Sat 26/05/12 at 21:43
"possibly impossible"
Germany and Malta weren't bad. Malta was better than the semi finals.

And now... Jedward!
Sat 26/05/12 at 21:30
"possibly impossible"
I may be a bit biased, but Spain is very good.
Sat 26/05/12 at 21:24
"possibly impossible"
Missed most of the acts after my last post as I had to go out and get milk, but last act, Sweden, looked alright.

However...Turkey. Um. It is pretty much a turkey.

Missed the Russian grannies though, probably a good thing.
Sat 26/05/12 at 20:29
"possibly impossible"
If you want to make the pain last longer, the full album is available on iTunes.

Lithuania wasn't all that good either. Bosnia sounds more promising, that's not her natural colour though.
Sat 26/05/12 at 20:23
"possibly impossible"
Argh! That lady on at the moment is making my ears bleed! What is she doing, it's not singing, that's for sure. That was Rona from Albania. They're not going to win.

But then nor are we, probably. Though Humpy did a fairly good job.
Sat 26/05/12 at 19:51
"possibly impossible"
10 minutes to go.

Looking forward to making up lyrics for the song in foreign languages.

Anyone switch on the subtitles?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.