GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MOH:AA - what does everyone think?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 14:14
Regular
What does everyone think about Medal of Honour: Allied Assault?
Fri 19/04/02 at 11:53
Not a bad game at all. Any faults in the game can be forgiven by providing a great online experience. I look forward to the mission discs
Wed 17/04/02 at 23:24
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh, this game is fantastic, the levels build you up from easy (which 'm still playing on) to the really hard (don't want to even think about).

I'd worked my way through the levels and had heard about the 5th (sniper) level being an absolute barsteward and yep people weren't lying, even in easy mode it still took me about 2 days to complete (work interruptions included).

The Omaha beach part was fantastic with Saving Private Ryan mimiced almost down to a tee! Online experience is amazing as well, I've never really played over the Internet but this game has completely changed my outlook on online gaming.

There's plenty of mods out there, including skins, blood, guns and maps that all waiting to be downloaded and installed into the game to make your expririence better so I would suggest you go out and get them as soon as possible.
Tue 09/04/02 at 20:45
"Mimmargh!"
Yea, that sniper level is insane. Great game though, i'm sure an influx of mods are on thier way. It's interesting the way everyone ranted and raved over Wolfenstien, then when they least expected it MOH:AA comes along; killing Wolfenstien in its path.
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Same 'ole Tagline"
Medal Of Honour was a really sweet game :) It should look even better on my GeForce 4 :) My only criticism is that the sniper level, the computer players can hit you everytime even when you are hiding in long grass, etc. Perhaps the AI just a bit OTT need some AI (artifical incompetency) as well.
Fri 29/03/02 at 19:48
MOH:AA, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, What ever you call it. Its the best game i have ever played i finished it last night and the experience was great. If you've got a good PC like me. Say and Athlon 1.4Ghz 512 MB RAM Geforce 2 64Mb RAM and Surround sound your sent in to a great world. After you've finished the game you can go play you're favorite missions or play ON-LINE :-> Its great if you've got baudband or a fast 56K modem and a ping less than 250 you'll have a great game. But you've got a tough battle against you, but you can have team games. Altogether its a great game if you only buy one game this year buy this. Well worth the money.
Mon 18/03/02 at 23:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well I finished Medal of Honour on Sunday, and straight after the credits stopped, I started again. This is probably one of the best games I've played in years.
Sun 17/03/02 at 16:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
EA did make the first two medal of honour games on the PSone and they were great, but no where near to the standards Allied Assault is. A sequal is probably very likely and I'm hoping that EA have learned something from what 2015 have done, but I fear that they will simply make a cash-in on Allied Assault success.
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:43
Regular
"That's right!"
Methinks EA wants to take credit for 2015's work

Idiots, why can't they leave them to make an add-on and a possible sequel?

It makes me sick
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I just read that 2015 are no longer involved with the Medal of Honour series. They won't make any more patches, upgrades or sequals as EA have now taken over that task. I only hope EA don't screw up if and when they make a sequal because 2015 did a great job and I'm not sure EA will surpass it.
Tue 12/03/02 at 17:25
Regular
"That's right!"
I loved the Wolf MP demo, but then the single player demo came out, and it put me off the game so much I didn't bother buying it

I may get it if I see it super cheap, but other than that I'm sticking with MOH

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.