GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 16:53
Regular
Now, I was a little annoyed with SR getting rid of the gaming threads.

So please share your Championship Manger experiences in here.

Currently i am Sheffield Wednesday in the year 2030. This is the furthest I have ever got in any champ man game! THe other ones used to stop after 2026. Anyone know when it does end? If ever?

Anyways, whats the most you have sold someone for? Mine is £88M. Well chuffed with that sale. It was one of my home grown players as well. Came through the reserves and was a great hit.
Page:
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Not to mention the cost of replacing the seats that would have been
> ripped up and thrown by the Millwall fans.

Milwall fans are a bunch of loonies- I was at a stamp exhibition (No jokes, chaps!) in Wembley on the same day Milwall were in the '99 LDV trophy final- They went around screaming, drinking and throwing stuff at each other- can't imagine what they did after they lost 1-0 to Wigan! and at one time Luton Town wouldn't let Milwall fans into Kenilworth Road!
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not to mention the cost of replacing the seats that would have been ripped up and thrown by the Millwall fans.
Tue 18/03/03 at 12:55
"Super Diamonds"
I won 1-0 in against Milwall in the League Cup....boy, some roits after that one l.....
Mon 17/03/03 at 08:31
"Super Diamonds"
Der Nazi wrote:
> dopeyjim in da house wrote:
> No...thats out of order....Figo got transfer listed.... :)
> Oh wellllll....3 days left...:' )
>
> Yah- MUG!

What??

I played 2 games....1st was 2-2, 2nd was 4-2 to me

:)
Sun 16/03/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
dopeyjim in da house wrote:
> No...thats out of order....Figo got transfer listed.... :)
> Oh wellllll....3 days left...:' )

Yah- MUG!
Sun 16/03/03 at 13:14
"Super Diamonds"
No...thats out of order....Figo got transfer listed.... :)
Oh wellllll....3 days left...:' )
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I’m afraid I cannot allow this, there can be only one, and that one
> is...ME! MWAHAHAAHAAA!!
>
> Ahem, anyway...my season at Swansea is going surprisingly well
> (without cheating through legal means or not). I am currently 4th in
> the league and through to the 3rd round of the F.A Cup having knocked
> out teams such as Barnsley and Norwich.
>
> My one signing this season (all I can afford) was Tommy Mooney
> (striker) and he has scored eight times in ten appearances.
>
> A few players I am interested in are interested in a move (from some
> bigish clubs too, but I have no funds), ah well there’s always next
> season in division two.

Promotion get's ya moolah- If ya win the championship early the better!

In CM3 at Hereford I got £90,000 for winning early and £110,000 for winning plus gate fees from a match against Man United in FA Cup round 4 (lost 4-0)- I ended up with a stack of cash at the end of the season, signing Tony Bullock and Steffan Winiarski.

And that's just for the conf- £100,000 each for Conf cup and FA trophy, but since ya in div 3- ho ho ho!
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I’m afraid I cannot allow this, there can be only one, and that one is...ME! MWAHAHAAHAAA!!

Ahem, anyway...my season at Swansea is going surprisingly well (without cheating through legal means or not). I am currently 4th in the league and through to the 3rd round of the F.A Cup having knocked out teams such as Barnsley and Norwich.

My one signing this season (all I can afford) was Tommy Mooney (striker) and he has scored eight times in ten appearances.

A few players I am interested in are interested in a move (from some bigish clubs too, but I have no funds), ah well there’s always next season in division two.
Fri 14/03/03 at 20:13
"Super Diamonds"
Yeeesssssssss!!!!!!
NEWSFLASH:

'Rushden & Diamonds have sealed a new contract keeping a delighted Michael Bridges for a further 3 years'

ohhhhhhh, yes...I WILL become the best mananger ever....maybe
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
dopeyjim in da house wrote:
Darby <--he is wicked

He was really good at the start of my game, he hit about 5 goals in 4 games but then he went downhill fast so I sold him for about half a mil, which I was happy with. Job and Ostenstadt were my front two whenever they were fit.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.