GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 16:53
Regular
Now, I was a little annoyed with SR getting rid of the gaming threads.

So please share your Championship Manger experiences in here.

Currently i am Sheffield Wednesday in the year 2030. This is the furthest I have ever got in any champ man game! THe other ones used to stop after 2026. Anyone know when it does end? If ever?

Anyways, whats the most you have sold someone for? Mine is £88M. Well chuffed with that sale. It was one of my home grown players as well. Came through the reserves and was a great hit.
Page:
Mon 24/03/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
CM4 out on Friday! Not long to wait now. I should have pre-ordered it. Oh well, I'll order it sometime this week.
Sat 22/03/03 at 21:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Vfl Bochum - 3rd!

YAY!

Kovecavic also mine. Simeone Inzhaghi actualy got games at Lazio, and old Darko got pushed back. 3.8million. Yahoo!

Kaluznys on fire. Played 17, scored 9, assists 15, mom 6.

For a free!

YAHOO!

*Next fixture - FC Bayenrn (Played 23, won 21, drawn 2, lost 1)*

Ah....
Sat 22/03/03 at 21:35
"Super Diamonds"
Der Nazi wrote:
> How about Danny Brunton if ya playin' 01-02?

'Fraid not, I am playing 00/01.... :[

Never mind.........
Sat 22/03/03 at 10:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
dopeyjim in da house wrote:
> I am top...but i need a new DR....Dunno 'bout Lee Dixon....put an
> offer for him.....sooooo tireddd

How about Danny Brunton if ya playin' 01-02? (He's a decent young player, and is only £15k- played 2(3) at Man United for me- ave rating 7.33)
Sat 22/03/03 at 00:09
Regular
Just started a new game with Stevenage in the conference.

1st at the moment after playing 10 games and winning 7. losing the other 3.

Gonna try and see how far i can get them before CM4 comes out.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:20
"Super Diamonds"
I am top...but i need a new DR....Dunno 'bout Lee Dixon....put an offer for him.....sooooo tireddd
Thu 20/03/03 at 23:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
yeah, I have a Liverpool game going where I have dominated everything for the last 4 seasons. My line up is.

GK- Kirkland
DEF- Rise, Biscan, Lescott, Rose
MID- Cole, Totti, Gerrard, Malbranqe
FW- Owen, Guarre

Bench-
Dudek
Samuel
Gauttso
Rivaldo
Burchill

I have loads of top class youngsters in the reserves as well as greats nearing the end of their career.
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's getting to the point that it is unrecognisable. Carragher, Welsh, Warnock, Biscan, Wright, Gerrard, Murphy, Owen and Heskey are the only remaining ones left and most of them are over 30. I've still got Dudek and Henchoz but they are moving on.
Thu 20/03/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Is your team still recognisable as the Liverpool team?

What is your line up Grandprix?
Thu 20/03/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, after a long time of not playing this game, I've got back to it. Into my 9th season at Liverpool. The team has settled in and we are sitting top of the league. Had a bit of a defender crisis when 4 first teamers got injured and got stuffed by Inter 5-0. The defender crisis led to elimination from the League cup on penalties by Blackburn. At least we didn't get destroyed.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.