GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***XBOX TV ADVERTS***"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/02 at 21:28
Regular
at last xbox adverts are appearing on the telly showing splinter cell etc then the big green X appears ha that'll show them gamecube adverts with there little zelda ha lol
Fri 20/12/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You get the Tweenies, these were made for kids so a game about them will be kiddy and easy...

Zelda wasn't designed for kids, I'm 17 and I'm looking forward to the game...

I don't really care what the game looks like, if it plays good then I'm well up for it!
Fri 20/12/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
There is nothing wrong with it but Nintendo Fans always go on about how everyone thinks the gamecube is babyish well what do they expect the games might not be "kiddy" games but thats the impresion they give off you only have to look @ the adverts for proof

Xbox-Advert- Tom Clancys Splinter Cell

Gamecube-Advert- Zelda Wind Waker

now zelda might not be a kiddys game but just look at its got carton style graphics (Cel-Shading) and is about a Little boy

now look @ splinter cell a special forces bloke sneaking around sniping terroists and interogateing them.
Fri 20/12/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Yes Fosbe, I'm 17 and play 'little kiddies games' designed for 10 year olds...

You gimp..

What's wrong with a good game?
Fri 20/12/02 at 12:54
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I madmit they do have some good adverts, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 0, Final Fantasy, but they also show other cartoony games which attract younger audiences i was basing my comment on these ones but the ones above are actually pretty good.
Fri 20/12/02 at 12:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
Or. With Metroid Prime it is one of the best games ever made. Resident Evil 0 is original in setting, ideas and location and if Zelda doesn't appeal to you, I doubt the best game on the XBox does either, which is a shame.
Fri 20/12/02 at 09:12
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
you telling me to shut up tom you little Lovely boy.

and yes i have seen the nintendo gamecube adverts but they show

metroid-prime: good game

resident-evil: very rehashed game after all theres about 8 reseident evil games basically doing the same thing over and over and over......

Zelda: this sort of game is for specific people i am not one of these
Thu 19/12/02 at 23:28
Regular
Fosbe wrote:
> Yeh if your 10.

Metroid Prime? Resident Evil 0? The Legend Of Zelda? Final Fantasy?

They're not games just for ten year olds.
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Well, i'm 13, you?

Is Metroid Prime a kiddy game? NO
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:42
Regular
"ProGolfer"
J-42 wrote:
> Have you seen the Gamecube adverts, there pretty cool.

Yeh if your 10.
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:39
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Have you seen the Gamecube adverts, there pretty cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.