GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***XBOX TV ADVERTS***"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/02 at 21:28
Regular
at last xbox adverts are appearing on the telly showing splinter cell etc then the big green X appears ha that'll show them gamecube adverts with there little zelda ha lol
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
at last xbox adverts are appearing on the telly showing splinter cell etc then the big green X appears ha that'll show them gamecube adverts with there little zelda ha lol
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Shut up.

Stop picking fights.

And yes, it is a good thing that Microsoft are finally putting some TV adverts on.
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:39
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Have you seen the Gamecube adverts, there pretty cool.
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:42
Regular
"ProGolfer"
J-42 wrote:
> Have you seen the Gamecube adverts, there pretty cool.

Yeh if your 10.
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Well, i'm 13, you?

Is Metroid Prime a kiddy game? NO
Thu 19/12/02 at 23:28
Regular
Fosbe wrote:
> Yeh if your 10.

Metroid Prime? Resident Evil 0? The Legend Of Zelda? Final Fantasy?

They're not games just for ten year olds.
Fri 20/12/02 at 09:12
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
you telling me to shut up tom you little Lovely boy.

and yes i have seen the nintendo gamecube adverts but they show

metroid-prime: good game

resident-evil: very rehashed game after all theres about 8 reseident evil games basically doing the same thing over and over and over......

Zelda: this sort of game is for specific people i am not one of these
Fri 20/12/02 at 12:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
Or. With Metroid Prime it is one of the best games ever made. Resident Evil 0 is original in setting, ideas and location and if Zelda doesn't appeal to you, I doubt the best game on the XBox does either, which is a shame.
Fri 20/12/02 at 12:54
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I madmit they do have some good adverts, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 0, Final Fantasy, but they also show other cartoony games which attract younger audiences i was basing my comment on these ones but the ones above are actually pretty good.
Fri 20/12/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Yes Fosbe, I'm 17 and play 'little kiddies games' designed for 10 year olds...

You gimp..

What's wrong with a good game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.