GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Claim to Fame Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 01:20
Regular
Come on most people have one, what is your claim to fame, Something noticable you have done (mainly media). Ie i was on Jim'll fix it. Famous people you met or perhaps used to know. IE i used to have ballet lessons with MR T or I was in the diving club at my local pool with Jurgen Klinnsman. The funnier the better. Try to keep them true as well, I was voted most wanted man in supermodel monthly is unlikely to be believed, along with i pulled Kelly Brook. Any outrageous ones which can be backed up with evidence of some sort, such as i was the man who attacked John Prescott with photo or online news paper article will be most impressive. Obviously proof is not essential and a good (true) story is just as fun. At the end (although it probably won't happen as with most of these things) we shall try to discern who hindeed has the best claim to fame.
Sun 22/12/02 at 15:44
Regular
"Max Power"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Cartel Thug wrote:
> Not exactly a claim to fame, but Im pretty chuffed about this.
>
> I once got to sit inside K.I.T.T, you know, from Knight Rider. Its
> really cool inside it with all those weird buttons and gadgets.
>
>
> Stay away from my car you miscreant.

your car dont you mean my car B.E.A.R.D.S. i own it not you :P
Sun 22/12/02 at 15:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
I shot JFK.

Unfortunately, I shot him with a novelty plastic dog-chew toy, so it didn't really work.
Sun 22/12/02 at 10:59
Regular
"Max Power"
Ashley wrote:
> oi madman he may be a spammer, but only have a go at him when he is
> spamming, He has actually answered the question!

yeah but he wont of met micheal owen. ive seen him playing a game of football that all same probably for him
Sat 21/12/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashley wrote:
> I go as often as i can, gonna try and get a couple of games in in the
> next few weeks

Yeah, I got tickets for today against Villa in the Shed end, good view actually and good atmosphere. We played okay, but should have finished the game off.
Sat 21/12/02 at 20:50
Regular
I go as often as i can, gonna try and get a couple of games in in the next few weeks
Sat 21/12/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashley wrote:
> Colourless wrote:
>
> How did you work out I was a Chelsea fan?
> Do you go to the Bridge often?
>
> It is a well known fact i know everything. And about 5 times a season
> generally, its hard to fit it around Uni!

Well I don't have that problem being slightly younger, but my dad's company has a season ticket so I go quite often.
Sat 21/12/02 at 20:26
Regular
oi madman he may be a spammer, but only have a go at him when he is spamming, He has actually answered the question!
Sat 21/12/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Max Power"
so what if you've met micheal owen hes only an above the ordinary person
Sat 21/12/02 at 19:52
Regular
"I will smash you up"
I hve met Michle Owen if that claims my claim to fame
Sat 21/12/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Max Power"
i shot the last dodo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.