GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X BOX IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/12/02 at 23:40
Regular
XBOX IZ REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY CRAP SIMPLY CAUSE ITS HEAVY AND IT HAS CRAP GAMES AND EVERY 1 WHO HAS IT IS REALLY GAY GAY GAY GAY!

crap

i played halo and hah it iz crappo not a patch on james band. x-box owners should be shot coz they ave a crappy console and bill gates sucks. convenient gameing? hah lol i dropped it on my foot and it broke! it killed my cat with itz crappy games and console.

ps2 4 eva!

cool out!
Tue 24/12/02 at 11:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
i meant Muppet.
Tue 24/12/02 at 11:47
Regular
x-box rules, no need for further comment here
Tue 24/12/02 at 12:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
pumba wrote:
> x-box rules, no need for further comment here

Muppet.
Tue 24/12/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> pumba wrote:
> x-box rules, no need for further comment here
>
>
> Muppet.

Muppet.

Sorry, just going with the flow.

*Shruggs shoulders*
Tue 24/12/02 at 17:03
Regular
[laughing so much at Sonicrav's reply I am unable to respond]
Tue 24/12/02 at 20:03
Regular
i aint no muppet the xbox is the best
Tue 24/12/02 at 21:38
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
pumba wrote:
"x-box rules,"

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I really hope that you're not saying that the Xbox is better than all the other consoles?

"...no need for further comment here"

Ok then.

"i aint no muppet the xbox is the best"

What? Didn't you say that there was no need for further comments. Muppet.

Sonic
Wed 25/12/02 at 07:55
Regular
if the xbox is so crap y wud it have a hard drive of 80,000 gigabytes woteva there caled and y wud they take perfect dark and have halo (the best game) hmmm, and its ur opinion 2 call me a muppet
Wed 25/12/02 at 15:48
Regular
Why can't he say that the XBOX is better than the other consoles? Here I will say, I think the Xbox is a lot better than the other consoles! So what are you going to do in reply to that Sonic? You can't make people think the way you do, try the games and you will see. I don't mean just play Halo and say no, try Amped, Project Gotham Racing, Jet Set Radio Future, RalliSport Challenge, Dead or Alive 3, Gun Valkyrie, Sega GT 2002, Unreal Championship, Blinx: Timesweeper and Buffy, then come back and give me an answer.

You go around forums thinking that the notable status means that whatever you say must be right, well its not. You called a respectable user (Savatt) a fanboy for trying to help people decide which console to buy! Then there are others which said his post was 100% biased, do Microsoft and Nintendo say "Play our version but there are other versions out there that may be better"?! His post was entitled "Thinking of buying an Xbox" not "This is the version Sonic and Mav etc want to read".
Wed 25/12/02 at 18:54
Regular
I completley agree with this topic... in a non-believing sorta way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.