GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X BOX IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/12/02 at 23:40
Regular
XBOX IZ REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY CRAP SIMPLY CAUSE ITS HEAVY AND IT HAS CRAP GAMES AND EVERY 1 WHO HAS IT IS REALLY GAY GAY GAY GAY!

crap

i played halo and hah it iz crappo not a patch on james band. x-box owners should be shot coz they ave a crappy console and bill gates sucks. convenient gameing? hah lol i dropped it on my foot and it broke! it killed my cat with itz crappy games and console.

ps2 4 eva!

cool out!
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:40
Regular
"PS2 4 eva"
XBOX IZ REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY CRAP SIMPLY CAUSE ITS HEAVY AND IT HAS CRAP GAMES AND EVERY 1 WHO HAS IT IS REALLY GAY GAY GAY GAY!

crap

i played halo and hah it iz crappo not a patch on james band. x-box owners should be shot coz they ave a crappy console and bill gates sucks. convenient gameing? hah lol i dropped it on my foot and it broke! it killed my cat with itz crappy games and console.

ps2 4 eva!

cool out!
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Aww...cute.
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:42
Regular
"PS2 4 eva"
i am glad some1 agrees wit me. ps2 4 eva!

cool out!
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:52
Regular
"PS2 4 eva"
x box iz 4 losers

Cool out!
Tue 24/12/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
This is funny.
Tue 24/12/02 at 01:09
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
King of Gamez wrote:
"XBOX IZ REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY..."

Have a spasm attack did we?

"...CRAP SIMPLY CAUSE ITS HEAVY AND IT HAS CRAP GAMES AND EVERY 1 WHO HAS IT IS REALLY GAY GAY GAY GAY!"

Another spasm attack at the end of that sentence. I would seek medical advice. Oh, and learn about the CAPS key. May I say that I really, really love the evocative use of words. To describe something as being "gay" is surely "gay" in itself? Are you gay?

"crap"

Was that a comment on what you're doing? Kinda like when I say *cough cough*?

"i played halo..."

And now CAPS has failed completely...

"and hah it iz crappo not a patch on james band."

JAMES BAND, JAMES BAND. PLEASE BRING JAMES BAND TO XBOX.

"x-box owners should be shot coz they ave a crappy console..."

While we're at it, let's kill Jews because they steal money and wear stupid turbans.

"...and bill gates sucks."

Are you bitter because you're not what he sucks?

"convenient gameing? hah lol i dropped it on my foot and it broke! it killed my cat with itz crappy games and console."

You dropped a high-tech piece of electronics, and it broke. Clearly you are too stupid to own such a device in the first place. Oh, and I see it killed your cat. Maybe it did your cat a favour.

I would really, really love to see you post this topic in the Sony PS2 room, and see what the other people in there say. Likelihood is that you'll be gone before long. Cheers for the amusement.

Sonic
Tue 24/12/02 at 08:53
Regular
"Festivus!"
King of Gamez wrote:
> XBOX IZ REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY CRAP SIMPLY CAUSE ITS HEAVY AND
> IT HAS CRAP GAMES AND EVERY 1 WHO HAS IT IS REALLY GAY GAY GAY GAY!

YES! AT LAST! Somebody whoshares my opinion! There is a God!

> i played halo and hah it iz crappo not a patch on james band.

I hate both Halo and James 'Band'. Long live Metroid!

> x-box
> owners should be shot coz they ave a crappy console and bill gates
> sucks.

Not shot. Just tortured for massive peroids of time.

> convenient gameing? hah lol i dropped it on my foot and it
> broke! it killed my cat with itz crappy games and console.

Now that isn't funny. Believable, but not funny.

> ps2 4 eva!

GC 4 eva!

> cool out!

Cool in!
Tue 24/12/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Message to sony forum: please keep your fanboys locked up and try to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Gets shotgun and shoots kingofgamers in the head.
Tue 24/12/02 at 10:33
Regular
"PS2 4 eva"
Ouch!
Tue 24/12/02 at 11:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
Mupprt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.