GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X BOX IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/12/02 at 23:40
Regular
XBOX IZ REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY CRAP SIMPLY CAUSE ITS HEAVY AND IT HAS CRAP GAMES AND EVERY 1 WHO HAS IT IS REALLY GAY GAY GAY GAY!

crap

i played halo and hah it iz crappo not a patch on james band. x-box owners should be shot coz they ave a crappy console and bill gates sucks. convenient gameing? hah lol i dropped it on my foot and it broke! it killed my cat with itz crappy games and console.

ps2 4 eva!

cool out!
Sat 04/01/03 at 01:04
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
J-42 wrote:
>Cheers guys, i just got Mr. Coolio banned and the problem was solved.
>
>PS. Mr. Coolio gave me permission to make a$s of him.

So how did you get him banned?

Anyway, I don't want to go into a big stupid argument. So just leave it at the fact that you obviously don't like Xbox, so there really is no point in you coming here.
Sat 04/01/03 at 00:55
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Oh, you're reffering to when i was trapped in somone elses account, firstly, if you go to FOG, you'll see that i made posts on that forum earlier than when this topic was created. Anyway, that so called 'friend' of mine, is no longer on my list of un retarded people.

If you're so sure, prove it.

;D
Fri 03/01/03 at 23:40
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
J-42 wrote:
> You can say that again, i used to be one of those, but i have changed
> my ways, i am no longer a retard.

You created this thread!
Fri 03/01/03 at 23:08
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
You can say that again, i used to be one of those, but i have changed my ways, i am no longer a retard.
Fri 03/01/03 at 23:02
Regular
Its a regular accurance but I have gotten used to it now. I look at language used, spelling and evidence and it usually gets a grand score of.... 0! They are just idiots who are ignorant to anything outside of their little world.
Fri 03/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You lot often get idiots like this coming into your forum, don't you?

:-D
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:08
hey i own a ps2 and think that it is all right but my mate owns an xbox and i think its a hell of alot better than my ps2 because 1. the graphics are better. 2. i really like RPG games and xbox has much better advanced RPG games like shenmue 2 which is coming soon. 3.xbox has a hard drive and 4 controller slots so you have to waste your money buying multi 4 packs or memory cards. 4. xbox has that xbox live thing so you can play all across the world against other people and you can even talk to them as well! so i think xbox is much better. sry to all ps2 owners who made the same mistake as me !
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:53
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
I used to be just like that, i dissed the x box allot but now i own 1 i take all of it back and i have all three great next gen consoles :)
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Unretired"
Grrr, I dont mind people voicing there opinions, But I do when it starts to get personal.

Such as calling names to all Xbox owners and such behavior.
I wish these people would get banned.
Wed 01/01/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Cant we just agree that all consoles are crap!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.