GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I like sega but their lastest game Rez kinda of suck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 12:26
Regular
I like sega for making cool games such as sonic the hedeghog and shenmue 1*2 But making Rez of the playstation 2 was a little but mad I know after playing 1 hour of the game It made me sick and dizzy I am only saying this because I played the Game and It was'nt the best game I played.
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yeah... and all you do in Mario is jump around on platforms...

You're missing the point - it's a simple game, and you'll complete it quickly, but you play it over and over again in the same way you listen to a favourite album over and over again. Also, each time you play it's different, and each one is a unique experience.
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
...although I must say that Rez's graphics mean a lot to me - not because they're clever or realistic, but because they're really, really beautiful. Each frame is a work of art.
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:05
Regular
My God!

Is this a first? Me and TBN (sort of) agreeing on something!?

Aaarrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!

:-P
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:08
Regular
""
Though the new Mario is to look beautiful I hear!
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
(YH... we've been agreeing for about a week ;-))
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:19
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
(YH... we've been agreeing for about a week ;-))

Have we?!?! Damn!

Er.... Linux is crap. I hate you. You speak rubbish. Sony are gay.

(Phew! I think I just about made up for it :-p)
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:21
Regular
""
CYA'LL!

Remeber I'm just Japing!
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well at least I don't bum my Nintardo GayCube, because Nintardo is for gay 'tards!

(Better...)
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Bah"
lol
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:55
Regular
"¬_¬"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.