GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I like sega but their lastest game Rez kinda of suck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 12:26
Regular
I like sega for making cool games such as sonic the hedeghog and shenmue 1*2 But making Rez of the playstation 2 was a little but mad I know after playing 1 hour of the game It made me sick and dizzy I am only saying this because I played the Game and It was'nt the best game I played.
Sun 03/02/02 at 12:26
I like sega for making cool games such as sonic the hedeghog and shenmue 1*2 But making Rez of the playstation 2 was a little but mad I know after playing 1 hour of the game It made me sick and dizzy I am only saying this because I played the Game and It was'nt the best game I played.
Sun 03/02/02 at 12:27
Regular
Is he trying too communicate?
Sun 03/02/02 at 12:28
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
I think its supposed to be one of those experimental things, like Vib ribbon on playstation.

Every now and again you get a game that's really out there, Rez is one of them
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:05
Regular
Rez isn't a game, it's more of an experience.

I'm almost certain to get it, the only thing I'm worried about is the length of it. But games seem to be getting shorter and shorter these days anyway... *sigh*
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I love Rez too, but after playing the MGS2 demo a bit more today, they MGS2 vs Rez argument is wavering towards MGS2 again...

Gah, I have to get these games. When's Rez released anyway?
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:46
Regular
SR have Rez down as released on 1st of March.
Sun 03/02/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Oh, ****. That means it really will be a choice between the two. Hmm.
Sun 03/02/02 at 18:58
Regular
how can you even be thinking about getting REZ over MGS2 i mean you are a peice of wire shooting battleships you would complete it in 2 hours max where as if you choose MGS2 that would take you a good month probably longer to get all the dog tags and do it on all modes and you would probably wanna play through it again.
Sun 03/02/02 at 21:58
Regular
Well, I am thinking about getting Rez ahead of MGS2 actually.

MGS2 is the biggest load of over-hyped rubbish I've ever had the mis-fortune to play (the demo, not the full game - obviously).

How can you say that it will only take you 2 hours to complete Rez? Do you know anything about the game? Or are you just basing your opinion on the graphics?

Rez is an original and fun game.

MGS2 is just re-cycled, over hyped sh*te that will only sell because most people don't know any better.

I'm fed up with people banging on and on about it all the time. It's not a classic, nor will it ever be. Will it even be remembered in 2 years time?

I doubt it.

Rez is a genre defining title that will be talked about for a long time to come.

It's just a shame the majority of PS2 owners are too blinkered, or just have their noses too far up Sony's a**e, to see this.
Sun 03/02/02 at 22:08
Regular
Easy YH.

Cant you see Rez getting just a little bit repetitive after a while?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.