GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I like sega but their lastest game Rez kinda of suck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 12:26
Regular
I like sega for making cool games such as sonic the hedeghog and shenmue 1*2 But making Rez of the playstation 2 was a little but mad I know after playing 1 hour of the game It made me sick and dizzy I am only saying this because I played the Game and It was'nt the best game I played.
Wed 06/02/02 at 13:45
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
er-no wrote:
> pretty obvious. I don't know a single person who actually really gives a monkey
> about the missions.

Meh, I do, ish, it's just a progressing and "there are only so many ways you can murder a prostitute" kind of thing.
Wed 06/02/02 at 10:09
Regular
Fake Spam wrote:
> Whats the point in gettin a PS2 to play a game with graphics like Rez??

Rez's graphics have a unique style and favour.
Go and read my review and unchain your brain wobblehead!
Tue 05/02/02 at 23:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
Your Honour wrote:
> Sorry, my last post was about GTA3.

I thought it was pretty obvious. I don't know a single person who actually really gives a monkey about the missions.
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Personally, I can't wait for Tomb Radier 69 (Oooeeer!)

I agree with YH on this one, graphics are important, they have to be clear, but they don't have to be amazing for the game to be good.

On a more technical note: It's because of the power of the PS2 that games like Rez can exist. It's amazingly complicated. I believe the DC version is slightly scaled down.
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:18
Regular
Fake Spam wrote:
Whats the point in gettin a PS2 to play a game with graphics like Rez??

GRAPHICS DO NOT MATTER!!!

If you took your blinkers off you'd see that there was a fantastic game in Rez.

But because you're SO DAMN STUPID all you care about is graphics. It's becuase of people like you that the industry is as stale as it's ever been!

Every time anything original comes along, you put it down! It's your bloody fault we have to put up with crap like Tomb Raider 67, Gran Turismo 14 and MGS98: Load of A**e.
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:01
Whats the point in gettin a PS2 to play a game with graphics like Rez??
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:52
Wot r u talking about?
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I have to take 15 minute breaks to stop myself from RAMMING DROPSHIP'S THROUGH THE TV AND EXCRETING ON ITS SMOULDERING WRECKAGE!!!

Sorry. It's just so damn hard... yet I must play it more... :)
Tue 05/02/02 at 15:03
Yeh, but does anybody actually do that???
Mon 04/02/02 at 22:27
thats why it is advised to take a 15 minute break after every solid hours of gameplay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.