GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy XIII-2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XIII-2'.
Mon 06/02/12 at 16:25
Regular
"THFC"
So i managed to get this game from Lovefilm on Friday, and went into it with a bit of hesitation, was not XIII's biggest fan, thought it had a lot to improve on. So XIII-2 was not something I have been following or watching much of, just figured why not give it a go.

Loving it so far, really good and much improved from XIII, so hopefully some of you guys and girls have had a chance to give it a whirl and can have a chat about it. Usual kind of thing and secrets, tips etc!

Remember to warn people of spoilers!
Tue 07/02/12 at 16:51
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Although over 12 months Lovefilm have never managed to send me a new release in the first 2 months of it being new.

Bearing in mind as well that there is ALWAYS at least 1 or 2 'reserved' on my lists as high priority.

When something is new I put everything else on low, and the new on high. Nothing :(

Unlucky eh?
Tue 07/02/12 at 14:17
Regular
"THFC"
Haha, i didnt want both copies! Hopefully you will get it soon, but im sure you will quickly get past me and complete it before I do!

I have to agree, paying £45 a game is high and with LoveFilm it makes it much more cost effective, and you take gambles on games which normally you wouldnt!
Tue 07/02/12 at 13:40
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Well I didn't get it. They claim to have run out of stock. I wonder why?

Would snatch it up off you if I could, hopefully I''ll get that one copy they seem to have when you send it back. Am kinda wanting to play it (ok deperately) but can wait. Not paying £45 for any more games to be honest.
Tue 07/02/12 at 10:37
Regular
"THFC"
Yea got mine through LF, i was quite keen to get it and im on the top package deal with them, so had in my games list, FFXIII-2 on both Xbox and Ps3, thinking that would increase my chances of getting it and they wouldnt be stupid enough to send em both......... well they did, waste of a game sent, but least I got the game I wanted haha!

I didnt play the demo, so don't know what features it shows off, but the addition to having monsters in your party is very nice, i really like the concept of it. Not far enough in to have any crazy strong ones, just a little caith sith (first one you get actually) who is a healer, and levelled him up to have curaga early on so makes life easier!
Tue 07/02/12 at 10:06
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I've been reading about it for a year, played the demo through a few times.

Just haven't got round to it yet. Will probably wait for LF to send it, or just reandomly buy it ;)
Tue 07/02/12 at 09:43
Regular
"THFC"
Really? You not interested in playing this one!? I was a bit like that really and was not a fan of X-2, so thought this was going to be a similair experience, but enjoyed it so far!
Tue 07/02/12 at 08:59
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Not touched it. Had a wedding over the weekend so couldn't get it.

Sad times, but not too fussed.
Mon 06/02/12 at 22:47
Regular
"THFC"
Haha probably, it is good! Only had Friday night on it so far, but done a decent chunk in that time, hopefully ill get more time soon!
Mon 06/02/12 at 18:15
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I bet Warhunt has put in 50+ hours already. :P
Mon 06/02/12 at 16:25
Regular
"THFC"
So i managed to get this game from Lovefilm on Friday, and went into it with a bit of hesitation, was not XIII's biggest fan, thought it had a lot to improve on. So XIII-2 was not something I have been following or watching much of, just figured why not give it a go.

Loving it so far, really good and much improved from XIII, so hopefully some of you guys and girls have had a chance to give it a whirl and can have a chat about it. Usual kind of thing and secrets, tips etc!

Remember to warn people of spoilers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.