GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew - Your Votes and the Election"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
AS i see it from the regular PS2 posters we have KR, me and SonicRav that stand a chance of being elected for being a noteable. I ask you for your votes - we all equally deserve to be a noteable but in the end its upi to you guys
Cheers ppl
MM
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i havent asked this once yet, so

1) who's in the ps2 crew?
2) What's it about?
3) Can i join?
Sat 09/02/02 at 12:04
Regular
1/2/ pint did a notable election thread so he cant diss stryke but praise 1/2 pint
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:28
Regular
"  "
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> O.K, start the insults but really; I DON'T CARE.

Nah.....i'll just report u instead. :P
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:50
Regular
vote for me...

next time
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
and to add to that:
30 minutes ago, i fell down the stairs while carrying my bike.
the bike smashed me in the head, slit my right hand, and blood went everywhere.
the bleeding stopped but my head has a big lump sticking out of it.
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i should get the sympathy vote because:
all my life i've been bullyed
i was attacked in december, left with a scar on my head
never had a girlfriend
have arthritis in my right knee
support a conference football team
Live in Bristol
i could go on for ages but it will only make you cry.
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:35
Regular
1/2 pint??? LOL
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:29
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I will proabably get lauded for mentioning this but I really think that it is valid and may even help you in some insignificant way. This is a VOTE on a WEB SITE just for a DIFFERENT TITLE (!); who cares who wins and what is the point in making up new threads saying "Vote for Me" etc. One word - 1/2pint but not Stryke because he's cool - POINTLESS. Why don't you all go outside and play a game or meet some friends. Chat to a women and try to get laid - there is more to sitting at a PC looking at some other nerds type stuff about games.

THEY ARE ONLY GAMES!!!

I used to buy about 6 games a month, but suddenly realised there is more to live than playing some fictional chracter on a PC monitor. Basically my point is that who cares who wins. If you do then that's all well and good, but your threads will still be either good or * - just a gold name means jack, apart from if you're a stupid adolescent chimpanzee.

O.K, start the insults but really; I DON'T CARE.
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:17
Regular
Vote stryke every one
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:07
Regular
Kid Rock wrote(addressing Natbuc):
dont think so,
> why you say that?

Cos he's REAAAL crazy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.