GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew - Your Votes and the Election"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
AS i see it from the regular PS2 posters we have KR, me and SonicRav that stand a chance of being elected for being a noteable. I ask you for your votes - we all equally deserve to be a noteable but in the end its upi to you guys
Cheers ppl
MM
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
We'll then see if it's better than Longy's.
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:22
Regular
my story will be done by next saturday so it will be a good read for all of you
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:06
Regular
"WWJD"
i just pop it
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Longy:0) wrote:
> ok i tell you what, KR has already done his half of the next par t but i have
> not started so i will introduce more people to the crew, Pro Evo dispite are
> past i will introduce you into it and who else? what do people think?

Pro
> Evo you haven't read the first story by me have you? ill pop it, it's in FOG
> Prime aswell but they won't read it

wheres this story then?
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:04
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I did read your story, and i even posted a reply to say it was good.
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:02
Regular
"WWJD"
ok i tell you what, KR has already done his half of the next par t but i have not started so i will introduce more people to the crew, Pro Evo dispite are past i will introduce you into it and who else? what do people think?

Pro Evo you haven't read the first story by me have you? ill pop it, it's in FOG Prime aswell but they won't read it
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:58
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ah come off it, you are just jealous you aint in :) I dont think youll be missing out on much fun but I am sure we can get you to join us
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:51
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Longy:0) wrote:

Me, KR, Triple H,
> Resevilfan, Spike2k and SSX Pro. Where the PS2 Crew because we all post regulary
> or good so we formed the PS2 Crew i don't know if you can join or not probably
> not yet

Now im not not complaining or anything because really i dont care if im not in the 'crew'. But im guessing if i had not had my few weeks out my name would have been mentioned there and it seems a little unfair that any work that i had done, and starting to do again seems to go un-recognised by some.

Also it seems unfair to call up people into the PS2 crew when in my opinion there are well more than 6 good regular posters here, and i dont think them, or me need to be in the crew to know that we offer the forum good things.
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:45
Regular
"WWJD"
i just read the original post, still makes me laugh
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:44
Regular
"WWJD"
mandatare wrote:
> i havent asked this once yet, so

1) who's in the ps2 crew?
2) What's it
> about?
3) Can i join?

Me, KR, Triple H, Resevilfan, Spike2k and SSX Pro. Where the PS2 Crew because we all post regulary or good so we formed the PS2 Crew i don't know if you can join or not probably not yet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.