GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew - Your Votes and the Election"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
AS i see it from the regular PS2 posters we have KR, me and SonicRav that stand a chance of being elected for being a noteable. I ask you for your votes - we all equally deserve to be a noteable but in the end its upi to you guys
Cheers ppl
MM
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
"Bah"
AS i see it from the regular PS2 posters we have KR, me and SonicRav that stand a chance of being elected for being a noteable. I ask you for your votes - we all equally deserve to be a noteable but in the end its upi to you guys
Cheers ppl
MM
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:10
Regular
"WWJD"
what for you? and Soic rav isn't with the PS2 people or are you doing over all
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Bah"
i saw a lot of Sonics Post, i think hes a main contender, and with the support of PS2 crew me and Kid Rock could be. :)
MM
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:19
Regular
What about SSXpro, Pro Evo (5 Votes last time), Slaveunit, I am the Tarrent, Triple H and others.
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:20
Regular
"Bah"
you are so right
there are so many people that deserve votes
MM
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:27
Regular
"WWJD"
MrMatrix wrote:
> i saw a lot of Sonics Post, i think hes a main contender, and with the support
> of PS2 crew me and Kid Rock could be. :)
MM
WHAT? why you and KR? im not saying me ever but im voting for SSX Pro
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:29
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am also voting for SSXPro and probably will do until he becomes a notable....
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:31
Regular
MrMatrix wrote:
> you are so right
there are so many people that deserve votes
MM

Thats my point, how can you narrow the choice from the people who post in this forum down to 3. What about Adrian, Spike, Resi Evil, Oretga and Natbuc.

I personally think that the PS2 forum has some of the best posters on this site. Why even Stryke has got himself a PS2 to fit in.
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I voted for ssxpro last time. I'm voting for ssxpro this time. I will vote for ssxpro until he becomes a notable.
This is because, although he's been away for a while, he deserves the title and when he is here, he writes quality posts.

(not that any of you care who I vote for...) :)
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:58
Regular
Well i know im not up for Notable obviously but seeing as a post here when im on Chat Forums i would have to say that Kid Rock has been great here, also Natbuc i see a lot of posts off him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.