GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chat forum. What do we want to see?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/01/02 at 22:26
Regular
For any newbies (bless em!) and anyone else here who is not sure about what goes on in this chat forum, what would you longer serving guys and gals want to see change in the forum?

Two points of my own are below:

.No net speak.
Newbies, please note that writing English will get you noticed more and will probably improve your own English skills if you are still at school.

.Relevance.
The chat forum is for chat, yes, but perhaps we should stick to chat about games or about members/items from ukgames. Asking what people's favorite films or music are is not really suitable when there is an apt enough forum for that already.

So, what changes would YOU like to see?
Wed 30/01/02 at 17:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I agree with both those 2 points, and also think everyone should shut up about the console wars!!! They should go on about how games could be developed and what the future may hold. Just look at the title! It has to be about the 'FoG', but can be the odd chat, but must be about 'FoG'. But these points shouldn't be taken as seriously as the ones in FoG Prime. They should use this forum to learn how to post in the FoG Prime!
Wed 30/01/02 at 17:29
He'll probably give you a definition of it from a dictionary now...
Wed 30/01/02 at 17:23
Regular
He doesn't have a clue what Fascist means.
Wed 30/01/02 at 16:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sh@neo wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
Or, perhaps, a little pop-up
> that apears whenever Shaneo
> clicks Ctrl+C that says "You cheating scum. You
> cheating scum"
> over and over again in a Brummie voice.

Fascist. You can never just leave it
> alone can you? You always have to bring it up. Idiot.

Are you aware that a fascist is like a Nazi or dictator? I.E a person who has the principles of the patriotic and anti-communist movement first started in Italy in the 1914-18 period culminating in the dictatorship of mussolini.
Wed 30/01/02 at 16:42
Regular
I want to see more pb, more Meka, more FM, more Sniper, more Venombyte, more Strafex, and more everyone that I would list if I just couldn't be arrsd, you know who you are.
Wed 30/01/02 at 16:40
Regular
"I confused?"
Less newbies and less of jonny b. wonderful what a fool.
Wed 30/01/02 at 16:39
Regular
Smileys shoud show up as pictures, MSN messenger style! :-)
Wed 30/01/02 at 16:18
Regular
"I confused?"
More swans!!!!!!!!
Wed 30/01/02 at 10:07
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Nintendo should have pink names. Rather apt. ;-)
Wed 30/01/02 at 10:05
Regular
"WWJD"
This has been said before but, i would like to see the different colour names for different teams, like for the PS2 Crew they could have blue and the Nintendo Elite could have a different colour there could be different groups that people could form, there could be rivalrys or groups that would like each other things like that it would be good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.