GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone remember Rainbird??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/01/02 at 21:22
Regular
I was digging thorugh soem old games the other day and found a few of my favourite games of all time, one of which is Starglider a game created by a company called Rainbird and published by its sister company Firebird, both company's later become part of Electronic arts, so i just wondered if anyoen else on here knows of the company or of any of their superb games? Let me know
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:22
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
I was digging thorugh soem old games the other day and found a few of my favourite games of all time, one of which is Starglider a game created by a company called Rainbird and published by its sister company Firebird, both company's later become part of Electronic arts, so i just wondered if anyoen else on here knows of the company or of any of their superb games? Let me know
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:25
Regular
LOL!

[And come on Snuggly, I can't imagine you not laughing at this either...]
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:26
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
so do u remember the company or not?
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:26
"possibly impossible"
Now where can I place that name.....hm.....

;-)
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:28
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
?? So???? u two remember or have somethign to do with Starglider, got to be one of most favourite games of all time!
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:28
Regular
I've seen some damn good attempts to get a free game, but this really takes the biscuit. :0)
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Wasting away"
Hmmmmm. Rainbird. Swear I've heard that somewhere.....I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe I'm just being stupid, but doesn't he.......nah.....that's silly.

Ignore me.
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:30
"possibly impossible"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I've seen some damn good attempts to get a free game, but this really takes the
> biscuit. :0)

..and the cooky jar too, by the sound of it. In fact, I think he may have stolen the whole of McVitees line..
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:31
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Waht are you two on??? I jsut wondered if any of these modern gamers rember any "classic" games, in these days of ps2 and such makes me wonder if anyone rembers where the industry began, plus i also hear Elite is comming out on the GBA so i wondered if anyone knew if Starglider might ever do the same?
Tue 29/01/02 at 21:42
Regular
I'm saying this ONLY because I'm dying to see the reaction. Suppose it kinda enlightens those that haven't a clue what this topic is about.

Rainbird and Firebird software was created and run by the owner of Special Reserve, Mr T. Rainbird, also known as "Tony", "The Tony", "The Loony", "Run for your Lives!", and "ARGGGHHH!!!".

What a coincidence, I tells you... :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.