GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HA! Laughing at Xbox Live!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 18:07
Regular
Ok Ok. I am a Ninty and this is a very large piece of fan boyism!

But I just have to do this!

I am laughing so much at you becuase you have to pay every 12 months for your X-Box live subscription! :P

I will only have to pay my existing Broadband connection (well my parents) and I will get 600k Gamecube internet speed!

So HA!

*please do not be mad - you can try to prove me wrong if you want but due to my Nintyness I am always biased anyway :P*
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
and how do Nintendo plan to separate BB players and dial-up players?
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, but as long as other players are broadband enabled, then the lag wont be so bad.
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Yes, but modems are allowed on the GC which really will make games crap!

Modems = Crap!
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:07
Regular
"^_^"
Ok Ok. I am a Ninty and this is a very large piece of fan boyism!

But I just have to do this!

I am laughing so much at you becuase you have to pay every 12 months for your X-Box live subscription! :P

I will only have to pay my existing Broadband connection (well my parents) and I will get 600k Gamecube internet speed!

So HA!

*please do not be mad - you can try to prove me wrong if you want but due to my Nintyness I am always biased anyway :P*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.