GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To everyone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
I want to say something to everyone here who has known me and talked to me at some point. I have just suffered something particularly earth shatteringly bad and I am in the worst state I think I have ever been in. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and I find little reason in my life to live.

Basically the people who have been my so called friends for the majority of my life abandoned me i nthe cruelest way possible, I have nowhere to turn to and my life feels empty.

My depression is so bad that I feel sick and I dont want to continue living one more bit, I just want to say that if I do something stupid tonight like taking my own life, I want to say thankyou to everyone here at the forums for been my friends and helping me out when I needed you.

I hope I do return here and get my life sorted out but I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye.

Take care everyone.

-kyz22-
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:17
Regular
Isa wrote:

> People always insult me, saying that I'm dumb and all, when I'm
> apparently in the top group for maths and German and they're all in
> the bottom, or at least in the same group as me. And whenever I want
> to talk to someone about my problems they always ignore me or mock me
> even more, just to make me feel worse. Butt they always force me to
> listen and hope that I would be able to help them when they have
> problems!

I know that feeling,I was given the award for best in school at maths, and whenever a maths compitition springs up everone shouts my name. He'll do it! I just want to tell them to F|_|(( |< Off.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:17
"The Will of D."
No one here hates you except maybe the mocking JATs that waltz in here expecting games to handed to them on a golden plater, just like year 7's thinking they are hard when they are about 2 and a half feet smaller than me.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Dayem, being hated by everyone, no-one to turn to, everyone, from girls to boys mocking your trousers off, with the feeling that all teachers are against you... Ha hah! Sounds like someone I know... *Refers to self*

People always insult me, saying that I'm dumb and all, when I'm apparently in the top group for maths and German and they're all in the bottom, or at least in the same group as me. And whenever I want to talk to someone about my problems they always ignore me or mock me even more, just to make me feel worse. Butt they always force me to listen and hope that I would be able to help them when they have problems!

And I have the feeling that some of the teachers are just against me. If they ask for an awnser to their question and I get it right, they just ignore me and wait for another student to get it right, or move on if no-one wishes to awnser.

Just to make things worse, I apparently lurve someone called Tara and I really lurve her. I think she's got a great smile, she's cute, sweet, kind etc. Butt boys just laugh and think that I'm dumb. They say that she's ugly and she looks like a mutt or dog (Same thing, butt I just had to state out both). And the girls just make it worse. They always say "Hey Isa, how's Tara?" or "Isa, have you asked Tara out yet? Haha!!" which makes me feel bad (as in not good) and a lot more worse. Only Tara and her mates are nice and kind, as well as some people who I always listen and they listen to me.

Butt overall my life is pretty bad. It's all £*c
*Cries in pain*

Dayem this world is harsh! Wish I was dead, and I'm not even a goth!
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
You'll get through it, just talk to your parents, let whatever feelings you have about them come out. Trust me.
A truly terrible thing happened to me at the end of last March (which I prefer NOT to talk about) and my friends were real @sses about it.After the easter holidays, I went back to school, as this happened over the easter holidays,and my life really did become a living hell, as muchness of my school discovered this and all of a sudden, I realised that I was getting bullied by about 50 people, and it was REAL bad, I broke apart. I was on the verge of suicide, bu I decided against it, if this continued on, I'd die anyway. The flu in May, was a new one, as well as the several different illnesses I also had. Eventually the summer holiday's did come, and many new things happened, my friends stopped being gits in late May, and eventually the rest of the school. Trust me, it'llblow over, and you'll find a new group of friends who'll cower at your every move, and therefore won't disrespect you, try the chess club.
The incident still haunts me, and there are still some people who are a real @ss about what happened, but I just laugh at him and call him fat. But you'll get through it, and times may feel like they are getting worse, but they will get better, and things will turn out even better than before. I'd put a tenner on it.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Can today be kyz appreciation day?
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh...and I thought my friends took the p!ss too much...I guess I'm lucky, because I get on with almost every guy in my year, and the ones I don't like I just leave alone.

Anyway, I knew Kyz would get through it, and he has done. {:)
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Yep, I changed my mind about all of that stuff. I have my girlfriend
> to live for!

:)

Exactly.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Balls"
give her one for me... or let me do it my self. just joking.

can i please?.... LOL
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Exactly, and of course me!
(And those other """""posters""""")
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yep, I changed my mind about all of that stuff. I have my girlfriend to live for!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.