GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To everyone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
I want to say something to everyone here who has known me and talked to me at some point. I have just suffered something particularly earth shatteringly bad and I am in the worst state I think I have ever been in. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and I find little reason in my life to live.

Basically the people who have been my so called friends for the majority of my life abandoned me i nthe cruelest way possible, I have nowhere to turn to and my life feels empty.

My depression is so bad that I feel sick and I dont want to continue living one more bit, I just want to say that if I do something stupid tonight like taking my own life, I want to say thankyou to everyone here at the forums for been my friends and helping me out when I needed you.

I hope I do return here and get my life sorted out but I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye.

Take care everyone.

-kyz22-
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:38
"The Will of D."
No but the names weren't really fit for a boy gerrid.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:38
Regular
when I look in the mirror, I see.. The backwards man, the backwards man, I can run backwards as fast as you can.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:37
"The Will of D."
Damn it!

I forgot to watch the new today! Argh!
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mythical Pheonix wrote:
> Mock all you want, If i can take a days worth of mocking from some
> over-weight year 9 who practises WWE moves on dolls, then i can
> definetly ignore you.

Sounds like fun for all the family.
And this coming from the person who mocked me in another topic, where I was trying to help him. Oh dear.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:35
Regular
When I look into the mirror I see someone completely different. I see someone with quality...I see someone with a heart...I see someone who's caring...I see someone with a future...I see me...the real me. I don’t see the kid that everyone bullies. I see past that person.

-------------------------

Ahem. I just, errr, wrote that.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:35
Regular
but not me! RAR!!!

YOu still have that 3 year old X-men tyope name!! AHAHAHA!!!
YOu are worse than this WWE fanatic, he is like caviar, and you are like poo! MUHAHA! and, I, am l;ike Champagne, and he is Buckfast! MUHAHA!
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:32
"The Will of D."
Mock all you want, If i can take a days worth of mocking from some over-weight year 9 who practises WWE moves on dolls, then i can definetly ignore you.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mythical Pheonix wrote:
> Here's some comdey for ya.

Comedy in itself.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:25
"The Will of D."
For crying out loud! Not again!
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:24
"The Will of D."
Here's some comdey for ya.
Imagine what this mug 'o' mine would look like with glasses. Sorry it's a bit large but that's how it came out on SO.

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/ (space)specialobserve/elim.html

(remove space when putting in link).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.