GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies, TV, Music and Books forum Longest thread !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 10:34
Regular
I have though that everywhere has one apart from some inculding us we never one to show that alot of people come to this forum and by beating all the other longest thread it will show that the Movies, TV, Music and Books is the best!
Write about every film,cd,book,or something on T.V that you watched and though was good or bad we can beat the other forums but we need everyone to join in to when you are at this forum do all your chating here.
This thread you can talk about anything.
thanks Coley
Sat 26/01/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I have though that everywhere has one apart from some inculding us we never one to show that alot of people come to this forum and by beating all the other longest thread it will show that the Movies, TV, Music and Books is the best!
Write about every film,cd,book,or something on T.V that you watched and though was good or bad we can beat the other forums but we need everyone to join in to when you are at this forum do all your chating here.
This thread you can talk about anything.
thanks Coley
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Guess who..."
OK. Why do they have Books added onto this. I'm sure no one reads books these days. Weren't they only a replacement for TV in the middle ages? I think they should get rid of it!
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:35
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I know what you mean see the way nobody has a thread called what is your favourite book but the have your favourite movie and T.V show.
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:40
Regular
"Guess who..."
Yeah, I see. So do you think this topic is going to be a complete failure? Or totherwise?
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I know you want to do it for yourself it is a good plan ou would get loads of answers so do it.
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:44
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Tazz wrote:
> OK. Why do they have Books added onto this. I'm sure no one reads books these
> days. Weren't they only a replacement for TV in the middle ages? I think they
> should get rid of it!

Are you kidding or are you a genuine idiot?
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:44
Regular
"Guess who..."
Say what?
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:46
Regular
"Guess who..."
Iguana wrote:
> Tazz wrote:
> OK. Why do they have Books added onto this. I'm sure no one
> reads books these
> days. Weren't they only a replacement for TV in the
> middle ages? I think they
> should get rid of it!

Are you kidding or are
> you a genuine idiot?

OK, so the only books that ain't read are those kiddy story books! But I haven't read any kind of book for ages!!
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:46
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Tazz wrote:
> OK. Why do they have Books added onto this. I'm sure no one reads books these
> days. Weren't they only a replacement for TV in the middle ages? I think they
> should get rid of it!

Moron. Oh, but aren't you the guy who likes wrestling?

Yes.. why do something so neanderthal as reading when you can do something of unprecedented intelligence like rubbing your spandex-clad crotch against another man's head?
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Guess who..."
OK. Are you deliberately trying to start an argument on this fresh new topic or are you just a natural fool?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.