GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea fc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
chelsea r da best team ever and u cant say they aint coz u would b lieing to yourself and your fat head! up da blues!! da blues rule da show!! in da house! oh yeah! you knw they r u cant resist the pull of stamford bridge can you !! come on you know you r a closet chelsea supporter if you dont already support them!
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
§pånkër wrote:
> Chelsea got Aston Villa tommorrow, should win quite easily, because they are a
> crappy team.

I predict:

Aston Villa 0-3 Chelsea

A few words spring to mind after hearing that and they are, 'You are a tool!' How are we a crappy team? We ain't that far behind you I hope you know. Maybe you should get out your own teams backside and realise the truth. You aren't a real football fan, you are just some jerk who thinks they are because you can shout your mouth off.

Real football fans have the ability to give credit where credit is due, and yes I'll admit it, I think Chelsea are a good side. I'm a big fan of Gudjohnsen and they are entertaining to watch. But how you can call a team that is seventh in the premiership "crappy" is beyond me.

You are just like your prediction, a complete and utter waste of space.
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:34
Regular
"None Stored"
Chelsea got Aston Villa tommorrow, should win quite easily, because they are a crappy team.

I predict:

Aston Villa 0-3 Chelsea

with hasselbaink on the 54th and 76th minutes and forssell at 90 minutes.

Go on my sons!!

Laterz.
Thu 07/02/02 at 16:44
Regular
"None Stored"
damn,

West Ham 2-3 Chelsea

Oh well at least jimmy floyd hasselbaink scored, and what a goal, if i was a west ham supporter i would be really annoyed that that goal was allowed, even though the ref gave the all clear, Davia James wasnt ready for it, and the wall hadnt really formed. But at least we are through to the next round against.....Preston, ha ha, they are dead. Good chance for jimmy to get more goals though.

Laterz.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:42
Regular
"None Stored"
Will chelsea win tonight? Of course they will!
My prediction is:

West Ham 1-3 Chelsea

Defoe 5 Hasselbaink(2) 7,34
Gudjohnsen 54

post your predictions.

Laterz.
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:26
Regular
"None Stored"
Chelsea rule, we are so easily going to beat west ham on wednesday, and go through to eventually win the fa cup, and get a champions league spot, which we need because we are currently in something like a £98 million debt and the money coming in per year is about £76 million.

Laterz.
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, I saw it all! And anyone who reckons that Hasselbaink is nowhere near to the quality/abillity of Henry or van the man, should be shot!! And band from football! The 2002 World Cup would be a lot brighter if Holland had qualified! I've aslo always wondered why Jimmy-Floyd never plays or scores for Holland??
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:41
Regular
"None Stored"
JIMMY FLOYD HASSELBAINK! Now equal on premiership goals to henry and van nistelrooy, and desperate to score even more goals can anyone stop being top scorer for the second season running? I think not, and did you see Zolas brilliant free kick yesterday? Thats vintage zola for ya,

Laterz.
Sat 02/02/02 at 17:06
Regular
"None Stored"
89:46 Goal - Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
Leicester 2-3 Chelsea.
Goal by Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (Chelsea) right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from right side of penalty area (18 yards).Leicester 2-3 Chelsea. Assist (pass) by Mikael Forssell (Chelsea) from left channel.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink gets the winner, thank you Jimmy, you are indeed the best signing Chelsea have ever had!

Laterz.
Sat 02/02/02 at 13:43
Regular
"None Stored"
chelsea have won quite a few things in the past 5 years cup winners cup, super cup, charity shield and the fa cup twice, i think theres more but these are the only ones that come to my mind at the moment.
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:07
Ofcource Chealse can rule the world, NOT, look at what they have won in the last couple of years the, the, the.................?I think of one in a minute!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.