GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea fc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
chelsea r da best team ever and u cant say they aint coz u would b lieing to yourself and your fat head! up da blues!! da blues rule da show!! in da house! oh yeah! you knw they r u cant resist the pull of stamford bridge can you !! come on you know you r a closet chelsea supporter if you dont already support them!
Sat 02/03/02 at 16:48
Regular
"None Stored"
DAMN IT!!! 2-1 CHARLTON!
Sat 02/03/02 at 16:44
Regular
"None Stored"
FRANKY FRANKY FRANKY LAMPARD!!! Thank you Frank Lampard!!!
Sat 02/03/02 at 11:54
Regular
"None Stored"
It's Chelsea Vs Charlton away today, my prdiction is:

Charlton 0-2 Chelsea

Hasselbaink scoring 2 goals on the 39th and 89th minute. One from a turning shot from outside the area, and one from a free kick from the usual place.
Sat 23/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
"None Stored"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> What are you on about???
Zenden's a great player, that's why he's played for
> Barcelona and Holland! He just hasn't played well for Chelsea, like most of
> their foreigners!

He performs well under my expectations for him, which in my eyes makes him crap, but i suppose i could be being a little harsh on him.
Sat 23/02/02 at 17:12
Regular
"None Stored"
HHH wrote:
> Dude!
>Chelsea rule!
>2003 Champs

>cya

Damn straight!!!
Mon 18/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What are you on about???
Zenden's a great player, that's why he's played for Barcelona and Holland! He just hasn't played well for Chelsea, like most of their foreigners!
Mon 18/02/02 at 15:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Dude!
Chelsea rule!
2003 Champs

cya
Mon 18/02/02 at 13:53
Regular
"None Stored"
Chelsea's next match is on the 2nd march! I cant wait that long, well at least we'll have a game in hand over everyone.
Mon 18/02/02 at 12:12
Regular
"None Stored"
Who knows? wrote:
> They got one good player(Zenden" but Ranieri won´t use him. He
> prefers Jokanovic!

What are you on about? Chelsea have loads of good players, and Zenden isn't one of them because hes crap.

Anyway, my prediction was almost right, 3-1 to chelsea, prston put up a much better fight than i thoughty they would, i was right when i said someone would score on the nintieth minute, but it was forssell, not lampard. Forssell is like solkjaer used to be, "super sub" hes comes on and scores nearly every time he comes on as a sub. Tottenham in round 6, i predict:

Tottenham 1-3 Chelsea

ziege strikes a twenty yard volley and scores on the 18th minute, Chelsea strike right back with a hasselbaink gudjohnsen 1-2, hasselbaink eventually slots it under the goaly, gudjohnsen will score a terrific goal dribbling it from the halfway line shooting on the edge of the area and getting it in the top corner on the 56th minute, with forssell coming on and scoring on the 90th minute again to put chelsea up 3-1.

A close game not represented by the score line.
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:59
They got one good player(Zenden" but Ranieri won´t use him. He prefers Jokanovic!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.