GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea fc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
chelsea r da best team ever and u cant say they aint coz u would b lieing to yourself and your fat head! up da blues!! da blues rule da show!! in da house! oh yeah! you knw they r u cant resist the pull of stamford bridge can you !! come on you know you r a closet chelsea supporter if you dont already support them!
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah, it should be quite an easy ride for Chelsea, especially if Hasslebaink plays. But what if David Healy and Jonothan Macken (United rejects) have something to say about it??
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:10
Regular
"None Stored"
chelsea play preston at the weekend in the fa cup fifth round. Should be a walkover. I predict:

Chelsea 3-0 Preston.

with hasselbaink scoring 2 goals on the 54th and 67th minutes and lampard scoring on the 90th minute.
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:27
Regular
"None Stored"
Gabbo wrote:
> How do you know? Did you go to the game?

You had about three clean cut
> opportunities, we had the same or even more. Yours were a little bit more clean
> cut that ours were. You don't look like a side who'll challenge for the title
> though, I don't get why though, you've got a team full of world class players.

i know, chelsea are under achievers, but will challenge for the title next year and this year will hopefully get a champions league spot.
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:00
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
How do you know? Did you go to the game?

You had about three clean cut opportunities, we had the same or even more. Yours were a little bit more clean cut that ours were. You don't look like a side who'll challenge for the title though, I don't get why though, you've got a team full of world class players.
Tue 12/02/02 at 16:57
Regular
"None Stored"
Gabbo wrote:
> It weren't all Chelsea you know, we dominated for the first 55mins of the game,
> then it all went a bit pear shaped. Angel went extremely close with a free-kick
> midway through the second half.

you may have dominated the first 55 mins but you had much less chances than chelsea.
Tue 12/02/02 at 00:20
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
It weren't all Chelsea you know, we dominated for the first 55mins of the game, then it all went a bit pear shaped. Angel went extremely close with a free-kick midway through the second half.
Mon 11/02/02 at 19:31
Regular
"None Stored"
chelsea should have won that game in the dying moments again, but forssell and hasselbaink mucked up their chances.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:40
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Good game today. I thought Merson had put his shot wide but, thankfully, it sailed into the top corner. We played well, but the turning point had to be Olof Mellberg coming off injured. Barry played well in his position but Mellberg such a dominating defender.

Chelsea goal was a good move, Zola should take the main assist, only been on the pitch about two minutes as well.
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:28
Regular
"None Stored"
aston villa are 6 points behind chelsea, and there goal difference is only +3, which proves that the top 6 are in a league of there own, and man u should go away to make it more exciting instead of winning every year, year after year after yaer.....
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:25
Regular
"None Stored"
Fine, i'm sorry, i was just caught up in the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.