GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea fc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
chelsea r da best team ever and u cant say they aint coz u would b lieing to yourself and your fat head! up da blues!! da blues rule da show!! in da house! oh yeah! you knw they r u cant resist the pull of stamford bridge can you !! come on you know you r a closet chelsea supporter if you dont already support them!
Fri 25/01/02 at 22:09
"INSAAANE!!!!"
chelsea r da best team ever and u cant say they aint coz u would b lieing to yourself and your fat head! up da blues!! da blues rule da show!! in da house! oh yeah! you knw they r u cant resist the pull of stamford bridge can you !! come on you know you r a closet chelsea supporter if you dont already support them!
Fri 25/01/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
My friend supports Chelsea and he got so much stick about Chelsea's disgraceful 5-1 loss to Tottenham on Wednesday. Needless to say, it was hilarious watching everyone winding him up.

No monkeys were harmed (intentionally) in the making of this post.

MOW
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I bet you also reckon Hasselbaink's the Premiership's best striker, and to me HE IS!! Look at how he plays, his technique, his abillity, confidence and finnishing, even from long range!!

He's 5 times better than Henry and van Ninstelrooy, and 20 times the player Owen is made out to be!!
He doesn't ALWAYS show it on the pitch because of the lack of support he gets, and how the team's selection and style can be all wrong!

Cna you honestly say that any other Premiership striker is better than Jimmy-Floyd???
Do you honestly think that Owen, Henry or even van Nistelrooy could finnish the season as the league's top scorer, as his club gets relegated!!
Surely Owen or Henry would leave for a better club and a load more money!! But 'van the man' is loyal to United!
Sat 26/01/02 at 16:13
Regular
"es argh"
"(-_{}_-)"02 wrote:
> chelsea r da best team ever and u cant say they aint coz u would b lieing to
> yourself and your fat head! up da blues!! da blues rule da show!! in da house!
> oh yeah! you knw they r u cant resist the pull of stamford bridge can you !!
> come on you know you r a closet chelsea supporter if you dont already support
> them!

Doesn't it make you proud to be in the presence of such tremendous vocabulary. I'm bored so here's my rant on your spelling :-

r- One letter that is just a sign of sloppiness

da- The baby saying of ''dad'' this also shows immatureness.

u- Where's the Y & the O?

coz- Coz? cosmos? pointless

b- Ha you were so lazy that you couldn't press one key

lieing- LoL, simple

up da blues- Naughty naughty mind

da blues rule da show!! in da house!- Chelsea own the premiership from a house, that's pretty impressive

you knw they r u cant resist the pull of stamford bridge can you !!- Is that a challenge? Well I KNW I can

come on you know you r a closet chelsea supporter if you dont already support them!- :D HA, you crack me up

Overall
SPURS 5:1 CHELSEA
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hehe, good reply Bager, taught the JAT a few things. :D
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Who saw JF Hasselbaink's goal yesterday??? Goal of the day for sure!! And maybe even goal of the FA Cup - or Zola's! But it just goes to show what a brilliant striker he is! And I also think that Jimmy should never have been subbed, as he was Chelsea's best player on the pitch, doing everything!! Just like Solskjaer yesterday. And if Ranieri's gunna keep on making bad descisions like that, then he'll have to go!!
Sun 27/01/02 at 15:28
Regular
"None Stored"
that was a brilliant goal by the best striker in europe in the fa cup yesterday, the way he just placed it with such accuracy and skill, and why did Ranieri sub him? i wreckon he felt sorry for west ham after the 5-1 whopping we gave them!!
but dont you support man utd??
Sun 27/01/02 at 15:32
Regular
"None Stored"
CHELSEA will rule the world one day and will never ever loose to tottenham again in there history, if they do theyll assassinate all of the tottenham players!!

(i am not being serious, it is not possible for chelsea to only rule the world they must rule the universe, HA HA!!)
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:29
Regular
"None Stored"
ßㆆ¥_ßõ¥_våmÞ_02 wrote:
> CHELSEA will rule the world one day and will never ever loose to tottenham again
> in there history, if they do theyll assassinate all of the tottenham
> players!!

(i am not being serious, it is not possible for chelsea to only
> rule the world they must rule the universe, HA HA!!)

that is so so true, so so, so so, so so true!
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I wonder why you agree with him!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.