GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The next big one"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 21:15
Regular
Panzer Dragoon Orta

After a whole string of reviews I've read there is only one conclusion- this will be great.

Epic storyline, fantastic soundtrack, great old skool gameplay with new twists, tons of extras- including the saturn original not to mention the best visual experience Xbox has yet delivered. I'll back that up- I've seen footage.

And one more thing- Boss Battles! They're back. According to Gamespot, its one of the best blends between tried and tested gameplay with new technology. I like the sound of that.

Set youy money aside for this one guys.
Fri 17/01/03 at 09:00
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Panzer Dragoon Orta is actually quite deeper than it lets on. However, if your the type of gamer, who will run through it once then put it on the shelf, then don't buy it. To maximise your enjoyment out of it, you really need to keep going back through it and attempting to obtain those elusive "S" rankings, which is a feat in itself. Oh, then there's the matter of unlocking all those goodies too, one of which is the PC version of Panzer Dragoon.

For me. It's the most visually impressive game I've seen on the XBox. The surrounding environments look fantastic and Orta and her Dragoon, well, when I fired up my copy of the game, the sound of jaw hitting floor could be heard.

Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. And a pleasure to play too!
Sat 18/01/03 at 11:01
Regular
Yeah, really looking forward to PDO. That old SEGA magic. Should be good. :)
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
i want it
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:19
Regular
I want it.
And I want it now.
Anyone got a *fast-forward life* pill?
Sun 19/01/03 at 15:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, because one day you'll want the fast-rewind pill.

Don't exist.

:)
Sun 26/01/03 at 00:09
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> No, because one day you'll want the fast-rewind pill.
>
> Don't exist.
>
> :)

Meaning......

But,anyway.....back to the question.Yes very definetely.
Fri 31/01/03 at 22:37
Regular
I'm delighted to hear Smilebit working on the Gamecube now... afterall Jet Set Radio remains my favourite game EVER...

If i had an X-box I would only get it for Jet Set Radio Future. Honestly there isn't anything extra the X-box offers me that I want.
Sat 01/02/03 at 00:07
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
it would probably have been the greatest game ever released if it was on live
Sat 01/02/03 at 10:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
When it comes to the "next big one", I think there are a few X-Box titles that are worthy of this name coming out over the next couple of months. Besides Panzer Dragoon Orta, you've also got the likes of Steel Battalion, Toejam & Earl 3, Racing Evoluzione, Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic, MGS: Substance, Shenmue 2 and Brute Force.
Sat 01/02/03 at 15:30
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> I'm delighted to hear Smilebit working on the Gamecube now... afterall
> Jet Set Radio remains my favourite game EVER...

What game[s] are they working on for the GameCube?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.