GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The next big one"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 21:15
Regular
Panzer Dragoon Orta

After a whole string of reviews I've read there is only one conclusion- this will be great.

Epic storyline, fantastic soundtrack, great old skool gameplay with new twists, tons of extras- including the saturn original not to mention the best visual experience Xbox has yet delivered. I'll back that up- I've seen footage.

And one more thing- Boss Battles! They're back. According to Gamespot, its one of the best blends between tried and tested gameplay with new technology. I like the sound of that.

Set youy money aside for this one guys.
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Panzer Dragoon Orta

After a whole string of reviews I've read there is only one conclusion- this will be great.

Epic storyline, fantastic soundtrack, great old skool gameplay with new twists, tons of extras- including the saturn original not to mention the best visual experience Xbox has yet delivered. I'll back that up- I've seen footage.

And one more thing- Boss Battles! They're back. According to Gamespot, its one of the best blends between tried and tested gameplay with new technology. I like the sound of that.

Set youy money aside for this one guys.
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:20
Regular
Oh yes!
-Orta in the sky with dragons-
And hopefully the music will be of a sweeping symphonic vibe too.
Can't wait.
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:25
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Hell yeah this games looks awesome! most INCREDIBLE looking game on XBOX, no surprise Smilebit are the developers behind the game WOW they really know how to make jaw drooping games take Jet Set Radio Fututre for example.
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Already got this pre-ordered. ;-) If the release schedule is anything to go buy, we'll also have a far from barren summer as well. ;-)
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:30
Regular
Definately. I'd say SmileBit are SEGA's best development team.
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What do you actualy do?

I heard it was a linear shoot em'up.

Yay.

I'm sure its great though.
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:34
Regular
It's on rails, but that's good - makes it tighter and easier to tie in the action with the music, thus making it more stylish - like Rez.
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have never ever liked on rail games.

They are what I consider an anti-thesis to games.

Freedom.

Stylish yes, but as boring as hell after a few weeks.

:D
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:39
Regular
Freedom is good, but sometimes too much aimless wandering is dull.
Wed 15/01/03 at 21:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
As is too much restriction.

I'm all for stylish games, with music/visual synergy etc, but a game with freedom (and a point) such as Zelda or a game like Morrowind are much more my cup of tea.

The vaild point made in Edge by an interet user.

The difference between Starfox Adventures and Animal Crossing is in the first, you are wandering looking for the aim, and in Animal Crossing, because you don't have to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.