GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3-blocked tunnel on third island"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/01/02 at 13:10
Regular
does anyone know how you get access to the tunnel on third island. It sais its closed for work. I have done the final mission but have not got 100%. Do you need 100%?
Tue 29/01/02 at 20:04
Good idea - probably wont reply though
Tue 29/01/02 at 20:03
Regular
"  "
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> did u e-mail them?

no i forgot...will do soon. :)
Tue 29/01/02 at 19:57
Start again?? I only just did that becasue i accidently saved over my last game. Oh man - why do glitches always happen to me!
Tue 29/01/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
That was one solution I really didn't.....oh start again, no problemo.....thanks for the info AUF!
Tue 29/01/02 at 17:34
If you go onto a FAQ or something it tells you that if there are no purple nines anywhere then the only way to 100% the game is to start again. Its a major glitch that no one has found a solution to. Bad luck for those of you who have it.
Tue 29/01/02 at 09:02
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> Jive i'm having exactly the same problem it is well unfair! there arnt any anywhere! i'm on 81% and last time i was on about 60% and there were purple jacks. Maybe its something to do with the % or your rating?

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. When I restarted I decided to go and get all the packages, rampages & jumps from each Island as I got there. I think this is a big mistake.

As I said my mate was able to do the 1st mission for D-Ice and he only had about 45% done!

I think I'm gonna have to restart again!!! No bad thing cos I really enjoy this game.
Mon 28/01/02 at 22:19
did u e-mail them?
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:45
Regular
"  "
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> Well if the tunnel doesnt open how do you get to the observation tower. Thats
> on the map and there wouldnt be any point in them putting it on the map if you
> cant get to it!

Good point but io found this on some faq site in a rumors section.

"The Light house, Observation tower, and Stadium are NOT accesible despite some rumors. These places are only there as landmarks for missions"

Just 1 thing i would query 'bout this.....what would be the point in having a observation tower if u couldn't see it?

unless it was going to play a part but they somehow left it out of the game....who knows?...maybe only Rockstar have the answer....lets email them :)
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:23
Jive i'm having exactly the same problem it is well unfair! there arnt any anywhere! i'm on 81% and last time i was on about 60% and there were purple jacks. Maybe its something to do with the % or your rating?
Mon 28/01/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Shadow wrote:
>I cannot see how that is possible, it is not like some of the other missions that are time related i.e. maybe you have to do the mission at night when the gangs are on the street.

Tried all different times, miday, midnight, breakfast dinner and tea time ;)

Just doesn't make any difference!.....I don't know what's going on....just have to keep trying!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.