GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sodding teachers. Part 2."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
Gah, another cack day today. Here's how it went:

Some git took my pencil case and snapped everything in it, so in revenge, I took his bag and flushed it down the toilet with all his books (but not before removing his pencil case, which is now mine :D).

And then during lunch. I was talking and backed up into one of the larger teachers, who just happened to be carrying a tray with food on. No, before you ask, I didn't spill the food down him. Hell, it hardy even moved. However, after bellowing a rather (what I deemed) offensive remark, I replied with "Sorry" in a sarcastic tone. He made go to his office whilst he slowly walked up the stairs, his jelly legs carrying him every inch of the way. So, he basically had a go at me for being neglegant (and I denied that - he would say that, being a law teacher) and I basically said that I was standing up for myself and not letting ignorant teachers push me around. That really annoyed him, but luckily, my RE teacher was around to bail me out. She basically stood up for me, saying that I am a good student (meh). The angry teacher then told me to basically clear off, and I had a smug look on my face.

I thanked my RE teacher later, course.

Ah, annoying teachers, that's three this week. I really am becoming a rebel :D
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:15
"The Will of D."
J-42 wrote:
> No course work for me!

But have you even started you GCSEs yet?
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
No course work for me!
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:57
"The Will of D."
You go to a tough school. The only thignI can be blamed for is not doing my homework, which I usually don't do. But if it's coursework I do it.
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Ahem.

My school is alright, yes we do have a rat teacher, and the odd poof, but it seems to be better than all of your schools. Ha!
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:50
i hate teachers! Just because they rule the kids they think they can do anything! I had a terrible week this week. First i walked out of school after some trouble that had happened. This stupid monkey of a human had caused a kinda riot so we got fed up and left. Then the next day when we went back i got the blame 4 every thin! the friend that had come wit me didnt come into school so i got all the blame 4 it. then monkey and me had to go to a teacher to sort out the troubles and she turned on the tears. it was quite hilarious. Then the next day i got into a cat fight wit a lass and the stupid lass turned on the tears and so i was threatened wit expulsion. But i just thought that was funny! The lass also got wrong though. Then me and my friends went and got my tutor fired! we complained about his manor and his teachin skills and then the next day we found out he was leavin! Stupid idiots of teachers!! But only the week before i had been put on subject report. thats where im monitoted in a certain subject and my behaviour must improve or i get into deeper stuff! Teachers are so up tight they need to get a life!!
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:42
"The Will of D."
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> If your not naughty in his class (which i'm not in) he seems quite
> funny and Kind.

Also it's proably becuase there are no idiots and hoodie wearers in the Top set for history.
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:41
"The Will of D."
If your not naughty in his class (which i'm not in) he seems quite funny and kind.
Sat 18/01/03 at 20:58
Surely you can punish him for breathing?

Meh.
Sat 18/01/03 at 11:24
"The Will of D."
My school doesn't have that many bad teachers, and since I was always the one to be picked on in the earlier years at Secondary school they are all friendly to me. Including all of the librarians.
The only horrible one that i don't like as much is Mr cooper, the Deputy Head Teacher, but i haven't actually been bad for 2 years so i can't complain at him for anything.
Sat 18/01/03 at 10:54
Meh. Nevar! Muahaha!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.