GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sodding teachers. Part 2."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
Gah, another cack day today. Here's how it went:

Some git took my pencil case and snapped everything in it, so in revenge, I took his bag and flushed it down the toilet with all his books (but not before removing his pencil case, which is now mine :D).

And then during lunch. I was talking and backed up into one of the larger teachers, who just happened to be carrying a tray with food on. No, before you ask, I didn't spill the food down him. Hell, it hardy even moved. However, after bellowing a rather (what I deemed) offensive remark, I replied with "Sorry" in a sarcastic tone. He made go to his office whilst he slowly walked up the stairs, his jelly legs carrying him every inch of the way. So, he basically had a go at me for being neglegant (and I denied that - he would say that, being a law teacher) and I basically said that I was standing up for myself and not letting ignorant teachers push me around. That really annoyed him, but luckily, my RE teacher was around to bail me out. She basically stood up for me, saying that I am a good student (meh). The angry teacher then told me to basically clear off, and I had a smug look on my face.

I thanked my RE teacher later, course.

Ah, annoying teachers, that's three this week. I really am becoming a rebel :D
Fri 17/01/03 at 19:01
I agree....
I'm sure it is impossible to get a bag and books down a toilet...
I can't even get chewing gum to flush down the toilet......
I am really mystified.... CAN'T THINK...........
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
That is all wrote:
> "I took his bag and flushed it down the toilet with all his
> books"
>
> HOW?

I was about to ask that. Without a paper shredder and a large knife, there's no way I could get a school bag down a toilet.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
comunal toilets, that's how.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:47
"I took his bag and flushed it down the toilet with all his books"

HOW?
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:46
Regular
Sounds like your to blame for all your troubles. Stupid little boy
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Gah, another cack day today. Here's how it went:

Some git took my pencil case and snapped everything in it, so in revenge, I took his bag and flushed it down the toilet with all his books (but not before removing his pencil case, which is now mine :D).

And then during lunch. I was talking and backed up into one of the larger teachers, who just happened to be carrying a tray with food on. No, before you ask, I didn't spill the food down him. Hell, it hardy even moved. However, after bellowing a rather (what I deemed) offensive remark, I replied with "Sorry" in a sarcastic tone. He made go to his office whilst he slowly walked up the stairs, his jelly legs carrying him every inch of the way. So, he basically had a go at me for being neglegant (and I denied that - he would say that, being a law teacher) and I basically said that I was standing up for myself and not letting ignorant teachers push me around. That really annoyed him, but luckily, my RE teacher was around to bail me out. She basically stood up for me, saying that I am a good student (meh). The angry teacher then told me to basically clear off, and I had a smug look on my face.

I thanked my RE teacher later, course.

Ah, annoying teachers, that's three this week. I really am becoming a rebel :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.