GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Vamp Deserve a 3rd chance?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
I think not - any one agree with me and if you do how could SR get rid of him permanelty rather than just getting a new username - i mean he must be puttin in his real address to win GAD so they could just ban his address!
MM
Sat 26/01/02 at 03:40
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
well i was gunna have vamp_uk instead but i kinda mucked up the e-mail addy on registration so i couldn't confirm it, i might change it though as all it's saying now is "look i got banned and proud of it" and really i'm not

a name change will be soon.
Sat 26/01/02 at 12:11
Regular
Can't you just get lost, you already have about 60 enemies.
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Bah"
silent85 - please shut up or justify yourself>?
who actually sasy tehy dont like me? i think no one. your probably his mate or something - stop being stupid - SR dont want him and neither do the majority so your both on your own. Its harsh but true
MM
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:51
"You love us!"
In a reply to the original toipc - NO
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Bah"
the majority well 99% agree with me but SR really cant ban him if he wats to be a continual nuisance
:(
MM
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:57
Regular
I have to admit Vamp is starting to become a nuisance, complaning about being banned and asking for his old name back, as if copying reviews is not a problem. Whilst it is not possible to ban him for ever, perhaps he would be wise to try to get along and make up for his mistake, I have yet to see any evidence of this to date.
Sat 26/01/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Bah"
yer but as well as the reviews i reported him several time for having a filthy mouth - all that hapened was the good old *
sighs
MM
Sat 26/01/02 at 19:02
Regular
Either he starts to get along or people are going to give him the cold shoulder and ignore him.
Sun 27/01/02 at 04:39
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
advice noted :(
Sun 27/01/02 at 04:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Anyway, enough of this tripe. let's et back to the people we DO like; me, for instance. I warm the hearts of anyone who is blessed enough to speak to me. I am the epitomy of goodness, and you all now it. Many have encountered about getting me my own forum, unfortunately, SR couldn't do this because they said "This would cause the site to crash because of popular demand to speak to a great-god such as yourself". *Awaits extra praise from everyone else*...

...I'm still waiting...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.