GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Vamp Deserve a 3rd chance?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
I think not - any one agree with me and if you do how could SR get rid of him permanelty rather than just getting a new username - i mean he must be puttin in his real address to win GAD so they could just ban his address!
MM
Fri 25/01/02 at 14:37
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
SD3 king wrote:
> ban him 4 good

DID you read my post. It#'s physically impossible to ban someone for good.

Sonic
Fri 25/01/02 at 14:38
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
SD3 king wrote:
> ban him 4 good

DID you read my post. It#'s physically impossible to ban someone for good.

Sonic
Fri 25/01/02 at 15:57
Unless you resort to murder, of course ;-).
Fri 25/01/02 at 16:52
Regular
I think he doesn't deserve to be allowed back but MJSwerve had about 10 aliases and about 3 of them were banned so if they ban Vamp MJ will go to.
Fri 25/01/02 at 17:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Why was he banned?
Fri 25/01/02 at 17:45
Regular
Fisrtly for copying a review, then for calling himslef Bars-tard and refusing to change it.
Fri 25/01/02 at 17:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I saw that name but didn't know it was him.
Fri 25/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
actualy i was never given a reason for why bars-tard got banned probably cause i asked for my old ID back LOL and also maybe the name as it looks like a certain work (purely a coincidence)

but i'm behaving myself so i should be ok i've done nothing wrong so far i'll try and keep it up.
Fri 25/01/02 at 19:51
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
banned_Vamp wrote:
but i'm behaving myself so i should be ok i've
> done nothing wrong so far i'll try and keep it up.

SHOULD be ok??!!
TRY and keep it up??!!

You shouldn't even still be on here, and these unreassuring words aren't gonna help your case, pal!!
Fri 25/01/02 at 21:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I saw the MJ post and I'd like to say in defense of MJ, he eventually told SR about his identities that he had been and one of them was one that nobody except me and Rickoss knew about had won GADs and he promised to be good again so they gave him his old SR name back.

But he did have about 10 different identities so he ain't pure innocent. :D

Vamp should change his name from Banned_Vamp if he is allowed to stay on SR. It is a pretty duff name to begin with, even if you have been banned before.

Nuff said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.