GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Vamp Deserve a 3rd chance?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
I think not - any one agree with me and if you do how could SR get rid of him permanelty rather than just getting a new username - i mean he must be puttin in his real address to win GAD so they could just ban his address!
MM
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Bah"
I think not - any one agree with me and if you do how could SR get rid of him permanelty rather than just getting a new username - i mean he must be puttin in his real address to win GAD so they could just ban his address!
MM
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
what did he do
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:22
Regular
Copied a review of Silent Hill 2
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:25
Regular
"es argh"
If you get banned you shouldn't come on again :)
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:27
Regular
"Bah"
i didnt like him to begin with!
MM
Thu 24/01/02 at 20:04
they should ban the IP address then the only way to get back on would be to use a different computer
Thu 24/01/02 at 20:15
Regular
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> they should ban the IP address then the only way to get back on would be to use
> a different computer

and that would also stop people logging on to other peoples usernames to get them banned. becasue then they would get banned themselves.
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:10
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
the thing is with most dial up modems you get a new ip address every time you log on so its a little hard to ban them you might even ban someone else but it can be done to people with broadband.
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:45
Regular
"Tag as above"
Kid Rock wrote:
> Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> they should ban the IP address then the only way to
> get back on would be to use
> a different computer

and that would also
> stop people logging on to other peoples usernames to get them banned. becasue
> then they would get banned themselves.

Banning the IP address would be unfair for some, myself and wookiee appear to have the same IP during the day as we both access via our work's leased line, banning me for example would also ban him, and he's bigger then me and quite scary too (especially when he's walking with a limp and dribbling).
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Tag as above"
¦¦ lvlägmä Ðrägòón ¦¦ wrote:
> the thing is with most dial up modems you get a new ip address every time you
> log on so its a little hard to ban them you might even ban someone else but it
> can be done to people with broadband.

Most broardband acces doesn't have a fixed IP unless you pay extra for it, although if you never turn it off you'll probably keep the one you have for quite a while, I can change you IP buy leaving it switched off for two hours, the lease time on the IP then expires and get allocated to someone else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.