GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stereotyping"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 21:22
Regular
Doesn't sterotyping irritate you?

My aunty came around today and because I was wearing baggy trowsers she says, "Ooh so you are one of those stupid moshers now". The rest of my family (Who still live on coincil estates where they were brought up, my mum was the only 1 who moved away) are all townies.

She gave me a total lecture about how I am a misfit and look stupid wearing baggys and hoody and how we 'all have skateboads and spraypaint walls'

This isnt the only prejedgement I have undergone in my life. Because I aren't particularly tall (Im about 5'6) people assume I am not going to fight back. This guy as school who is the cockiest son of a 8itch you will ever meet decided that because I am better than him at football, he would threaten me. I floored him and gave him a black eye. I have however been given black eyes and bust lips by people who assume I wont fight back.

Also because I am pretty big, always have been (Done weights and rugby since I can remember) My teachers assume I will be disruptive. The fact I used to have a skinhead didnt help, but they accused me of been the trouble causer when infact I got some of the best grades in the year in the exams.

One thing I cannot stand is stereotyping people for the way they look or act. I've said my piece now and am happy. Thanks for listening.

kyz
Sat 18/01/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Paranoid Idiot wrote:
>
>
> You still havn't got proof. You could be some spotty nerd for all I
> know. Give me proof and I'll decide.
>
> Ok, what proof u want? I'll meet up with you and punch you if you
> want!

LMFAO!!

You wouldn't stand a chance. Ah up, now I'm boasting.
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Lol, ooooh a fight is brewing!

We should have a fight yeah, and sell tickets for it. Winner takes all.
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Black pepper?"
God I love winding you up.
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Im sort of drunk, I dont care either way!
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Lol, ooooh a fight is brewing!
>
> We should have a fight yeah, and sell tickets for it. Winner takes
> all.

You sound like my friend who created a fake pool tournament with an entrance fee and guaranteed jackpot for the winner, but eventually spent the money on himself.

Luckily, I was clever enough to not enter.

*Bah! Now I'm boasting*
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Stop arguing you gimps. Both of you or at least one of you stop and ignore it, I dont come here to read people arguing or boasting or anything stupid.
Anyway, as for me... I have 'ginger' hair so people like to make random comments about that. Im clever, people know that. Im quite sporty, people know. But, some people think im weak or soft or something. They didnt know I had muscles until they had a bicep shoved in thier face. Erm... dunno.

*shrugs*

I want to play rugby.
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Stop it, stop boasting!

Im going out anyway now.

Bye!
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*farts*
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Link to the Future"
How can you be sort of drunk?
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Tipsy from eating a few packs of Wine Gums.

I thought *everyone* knew that...

Sheesh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.