GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox controller question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 15:35
Regular
There's a banner with an Xbox on it.

There's also a controller on this banner.

What's the green thing in the middle of the controller?

Does it serve a purpose, or does it just sit there being green?
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:08
Regular
"not dead"
Dan2K1 wrote:
> YES YES LET'S ALL RIP THE X BOX

Idiotic

You know I really did want to know what the green thing did...

But there are two degrees of Xbox slagging, one that is in a jovial manner, (my style0 and then there's the Xbox is crap Bcos it's Microcrap!
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:06
Regular
chronic arthritis?

When i find a game i like, i usually play it non-stop. I dont like the sound of this. I already get occasional strains from the PS2 pad. Have u experienced any strains with the PS2 pad misterhappy?
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:05
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Does the green bit have little figures in it? If you shake the controller, does snow start falling on the characters? Is it a snow globe?

Or does it just hide the memory card slot? :D
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Tag as above"
Crashing is a feature not a problem, its just to make sure you reboot it regular like.
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:01
YES YES LET'S ALL RIP THE X BOX

Idiotic
Tue 15/01/02 at 22:56
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
It does sod all. I played on one in America. THe controller is an absolute beatch to use and it will give you chronic arthritis in your hands if you use it on a regular basis. My hands hurt for hours after playing on it.

But the greenbit does nothing discernable, although the x-box did crash when I was prodding it. Making me think that it might be a mind-control device as it had already crashed once and I was thinking "why do Microsoft products always crash?"
Tue 15/01/02 at 22:38
Regular
"Tag as above"
mind control device from planet bob, you will love microsoft and get on the jury and throw all cases out of court.
Tue 15/01/02 at 17:28
Regular
"699 days!"
The Xbox's colour scheme is black and green, so its there for decoration. However I think the Bill Gates 3rd eye idea is probably right too. :-)
Tue 15/01/02 at 17:26
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
i think it just sits there being green.

or maybe it's a dribble collector for when you see wreckless?
Tue 15/01/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Its one of those snow scene things - y'know you shake it and snow falls round a little sculpture of bill standing infront of his mansion.

what a git

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.