GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Long live the Nintendo 64..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/02/03 at 11:24
Regular
As great as Gamecube is, the N64 will live on in memory as a truly wonderful, magical console.
It gave un true analogue control, four player, and some other stuff.

Its death see the death of cartidge based (proper) consoles - the GBA carries on that legacy.

Rest in peace my dear friend you will never be forgotten - at least for another couple of years.

10 N64 games you should own:
The Ocarina of Time
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Super Mario 64
Paper Mario
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Majora's Mask
Mario Tennis
Mario Kart 64
Blast Corps

Tahnkyou for listening.
Mon 10/02/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
To be brutally honost, I am tiring of my N64 at the moment - I'm concentrating on my Gamecube as it is gggrreat, like that breakfast cereal with the tiger.
Mon 10/02/03 at 11:31
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
bumping the thread, man!
Mon 10/02/03 at 10:26
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Keeping this thread alive to instill the honourable memory of the Nintendo 64.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
The multiplayer in DKR wasnt bad but It justed lacked the indescribable that Mario Kart seemed to have.

The egg collecting dino game was probably the best multiplayer game in it.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Diddy kong racing was a laugh in multiplayer, i played that quiet a bit with friends mainly the flying game where you have to collect 3 eggs and get them to your nest.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Hello?...hello?..is this thing on?..hello?
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Any one got any recomendations for decent 64 games that are'nt in my previuosly posted lists?

I have got 41 games and plan to have 50 by the end of the year.

Thanks
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:41
Yeh, that aswell
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
also dont forget paper mario was about freeing the 7 imprisoned star spirits and getting back that wand thing thats makin' bowser powerful.
Thu 06/02/03 at 12:15
Paper Mario was a side scrolling RPG with both 2D and 3D elements. Mario and the other characters were completely flat but the environments they lived in were 3D. Mario collected several accomplices, each with their own array of moves in a quest to save Princess Peach (yet again) from Bowser in his floating castle. It was an unusual concept but an enjoyable one, nonetheless. You even got to play Princess Peach, and bake a cake..weird.

It was one of the rare games I managed to complete, besides Zelda OOT, Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon Stadium 1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.