GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Been Robbed..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
Lost pretty much everything :(

Knifed furniture, took jewellry, PS2 and 30 + games & DVD's gone, Me fathers business files missing, credit cards stolen, locks brokenand they excreated on the carpet...

What complete utter morons feel the need to take someone elses hard earned stuff to feed their drug habbit.

Idiots
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Thats ******* harsh. Sorry to hear this.

My bike got robbed on the very same day I brought it. There are some scum out there indeed.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:47
Regular
"es argh"
hmmm, yeah, but the officer bloke said that he was unsure whether it was human, which confuses me.

We also have pets, and it was horribble not knowing if they...well, rather not go into detail.

It's all really confusing at the mo, quite shocked aswell, awful experience.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:46
Regular
"  "
Sorry to hear that Nick. Didn't this happen a while ago to you aswell? :(
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Badgerman wrote:

> Apparrantly it's unlikely to find any evidence or DNA with people
> these days using gloves.

Didn't they crap on your carpet?

Doesn't crap have DNA in it?
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Did you vlaim insurance?
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:24
Regular
"es argh"
mikelar wrote:
> oooh those little *******, where do they get off?
>
> I hope they fall down a HUGE flight of stairs.....naked. Now thats
> capital punishment.

With my DVD player bashing the back of their head as they fall...
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Selected"
oooh those little ********, where do they get off?

I hope they fall down a HUGE flight of stairs.....naked. Now thats capital punishment.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
We left Nottingham about 3 years ago, I went back last year and to be honest I'm glad we left when we did. It seems to of become a lot worse since we left. We visited Mapperly Park (the area where we lived) and it looked like a dump.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:11
Regular
"es argh"
Random Hero wrote:

> We were burgled when we lived in Nottingham, for some reason they only
>

hmmm... thats where I live.

Anyhow, thanks all for your comments, hopefully I'll get most of it replaced
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:11
Regular
Again? Isn't this the second time in what, a year? Well, like everyone else has said, sorry to hear about it. Any chance of you appearing on February 29th Crimewatch UK? This happened to me. It was the day I broke my wrist and my sister gave birth. Oh, and my other sisters birthday. Some broke into our car. They stole lots of valuable birthday presents and even busted the stereo when they couldn't get it out. Not nearly as bad as whats happened to you though. Good thing for me is that we found out their exact address. We didn't do nothing, as my mum talked my dad out of smashing their house up. Still know the address, and one day we will get revenge. Hopefully for you the robbers will be run over and badly hurt tonight. Not killed, but enough so they feel the pain. That'll be a small bit of payback for you. Again, sorry to here that pal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.