GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Been Robbed..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
Lost pretty much everything :(

Knifed furniture, took jewellry, PS2 and 30 + games & DVD's gone, Me fathers business files missing, credit cards stolen, locks brokenand they excreated on the carpet...

What complete utter morons feel the need to take someone elses hard earned stuff to feed their drug habbit.

Idiots
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:52
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I say the death penalty should be brought back for people like this. I know it's controversial, but the world could really do without people crapping on other peoples carpets after taking all their stuff and microwaving their cat.

How about we bloody blowtorch them, see if they like it.
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:34
Regular
"That's right!"
It's very unrealistic to think he'll get his stuff back, but, unless the insurance company is as evil as Vader and Mr Burns combined, they should get a fair bit of cash back. Except for the fact that it looks like they haven't forced their way in... Hmm...

Anyway, they'e scum, simple as that. The thought of someone being in my house, or my room, makes me sick.
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:58
"period drama"
Real sorry, badgerman. Couldn't think of a worse thing to happen ... well, I could, but being robbed must really be just infuriating. You can't do ANYTHING because there's nothing there.
And crapping on the carpet?
That's just plain sick.

I've been quite lucky - never been robbed or ripped off or anything. Although my mum got her bag stolen, then the bloke found our number and (get this) asked her for the pin number for her cash-point car.
Now THAT is thick.

It's stupid not being able to stop anyone stealing your stuff. They can quite easily get you banged up for bodily harm after they've broken into your house and microwaved your cat.
Some bloke was trying to rob a house - he fell through the skylight and onto a knife in the kitchen below, the sued the owner's of the house.
That's crap.
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Have only ever had my car broken into. My brother had it up at uni, he was at the hospital and the car was in the car park just outside.
Someone smashed the window and took his CD player, also seems they slashed their wrist on the glass due to the amount of blood on the car and the seat.

My dad had his business van nicked years ago and they found it completely stripped down about a week later.
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
The only thing that i'vedd had nicked is my bike, but someone ******** on my carpet, Joisus!
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I feel sorry for you.

I don't know what it's like to have that happen to myself, although we have had our car radio nicked duirng the night once, and my dad did get his van's window smashed-in once when they saw a mobile phone charger-lead-thing hanging out of the little dashboard-cupboard-thing, but then realised the phone wasn't there. And that only happened right outside of this Greek Keebab House we were in, at night!

I was watching Kilroy this morning - strangley enough! - and they were on about stuff like this, and what you should and cannot do to someone breaking an entry in your home.

It's so bloody rediculous how you basically have to just LET THEM steal stuff from right infront of you, and do absolutely NOTHING!
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Paranoid Idiot wrote:
> My mates cat got set on fire, for ******* in some blokes house.
>
> And I knew someone who used to tie cats to a washing line then, smack
> them with golf clubs. Or get a blowtorch to them.

Thats just sick.

Really, that actualy makes me cringe with nausea.

I despair sometimes, I really do.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Sorry to hear that Nick. Didn't this happen a while ago to you aswell?
> :(

My name too!

Anyway. Sorry to hear that. Some people are really just utter morons, like you said.

:(
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Black pepper?"
RoJ88 wrote:
> Thats bloody sick - they should get that done to them.

Yep. He's locked up now anyways.

Cya I'm off now.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Those people must have really big mental problems and must be sexually depressed to get off on that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.