GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Been Robbed..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
Lost pretty much everything :(

Knifed furniture, took jewellry, PS2 and 30 + games & DVD's gone, Me fathers business files missing, credit cards stolen, locks brokenand they excreated on the carpet...

What complete utter morons feel the need to take someone elses hard earned stuff to feed their drug habbit.

Idiots
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Thats bloody sick - they should get that done to them.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Black pepper?"
My mates cat got set on fire, for ******* in some blokes house.

And I knew someone who used to tie cats to a washing line then, smack them with golf clubs. Or get a blowtorch to them.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
Nailgunning a dog to the floor? Jesus...
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Black pepper?"
phi11ip wrote:
> Paranoid Idiot wrote:
>
> My bike got robbed on the very same day I brought it.
>
> As bad as it is, that's just damn unlucky!

Indeed it broke my heart! :'(
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:00
Regular
"es argh"
RoJ88 wrote:
One of my friends got
> broken into a year or so ago and they nailgunned his dog to the floor
> - scum.

Exactly, instead of killing them there and then, they'll put them through misery, makes you sick.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Their just ******* - thats all there is to it. One of my friends got broken into a year or so ago and they nailgunned his dog to the floor - scum.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:56
Regular
"es argh"
I've heard of really bad things hapenning, crapping on bed sheets, Disposing of pets and hiding them in drawers...

Some really nasty stuff...
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Paranoid Idiot wrote:

> My bike got robbed on the very same day I brought it.

As bad as it is, that's just damn unlucky!

I've known of people to have had their house broken into, luckily we've got three terrifying dogs that will savage any intruders to death...

Well, we did have 2 boys try and break into our old house but my dad went into the garden to investigate the noise only find them jumping over the fence with 2 (only 2 then!) dogs standing at the bottom wagging their tails!
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Black pepper?"
The thing I don't understand, is why did they **** on ya'carpet? Being robbed is bad enough.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:49
Regular
"es argh"
It was a minor thing a while ago, sledge hammered the back door, neighbour ran them off...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.