GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Been Robbed..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
Lost pretty much everything :(

Knifed furniture, took jewellry, PS2 and 30 + games & DVD's gone, Me fathers business files missing, credit cards stolen, locks brokenand they excreated on the carpet...

What complete utter morons feel the need to take someone elses hard earned stuff to feed their drug habbit.

Idiots
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
"es argh"
Lost pretty much everything :(

Knifed furniture, took jewellry, PS2 and 30 + games & DVD's gone, Me fathers business files missing, credit cards stolen, locks brokenand they excreated on the carpet...

What complete utter morons feel the need to take someone elses hard earned stuff to feed their drug habbit.

Idiots
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Major bummer, no idea what to say.

Hope the police catch those responsible
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's somehow worse that they felt the need to ruin your furniture and mess up your carpet

Scum

Sorry and stuff
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Gee man, sorry to hear that, its happened to me, I know what your going through, you feel like you just need to take a baseball bat to them. Hope you get your stuff back.
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:27
Regular
Sorry to hear Badgerman. I also have no idea what else to say.
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Sorry to hear that. :(

(Put in a claim for 50+ PS2 games on your insurance forms and see if that makes you feel better.)

(This, coming from someone who used to work in the claims department of a well known insurance company).
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:34
Regular
Goes to show.... how people are fooked up in this world what is the point in stealing people's stuff.
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:34
Regular
"es argh"
The annoying thing is knowing that they're probably selling most of my stuff outside a pub now

Apparrantly it's unlikely to find any evidence or DNA with people these days using gloves.

But we did find a cap on top of a camera (which had been placed in excreate) in the garden

Even worse is that the police figure that they havent forced themselves in, that'll cut the money I recieve from insurance :(

it's so annoying realising people have been in your own private space, and violated it so badly... just cant believe it.
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:36
Regular
i'm suprised they didnt nick your pc...
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:36
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
yes. . . I found that quite strange.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.