GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube will rule"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 14:25
Regular
Gamecube is the best & will rule over the greystation poo & the xtra crap box.
its the best priced console coming out (probably because nintendo is 1 of the biggest video games company) The x-box +ps2 are both ripoffs & i will stand by nintendo forever.
Have u reserved yours from special reserve i have & have saved enough money to pay the rest of the cost. The lauch titles make me dribble with THPS3 & SSBM just make you want to dribble
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:43
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Yes, I think you've hit the nail on the head! The GC will be the best because you say it will... WOO HOO!

Oh, and I love the stuff someone was saying about the "N64 was the best"... I also live in denial of reality.

Wassupman, please spam and post lots to become a regular... then you'll have my vote in the election to become a Notable (in february)

Sonic
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:36
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
This question is purely directed at 'wassupman' - how old are you?
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I reckon wassupman is a Regular in disguise... seeing what life as a newbie is like in this day and age, or something similar, because s/he is doing everything a stereotypical newbie would do... it just seems too convenient for my tastes... I think something is wrong here...

*glances around nervously*
Sun 13/01/02 at 18:53
As usual, Nintendo will have the best console. The GameCube will have the best games, the best range, and the most fun console ever to grace the Earth. The N64 was the best, it had the best games, such as Zelda, Zelda 2, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Mario 64, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, the list goes on and on. But the thing is, Nintendo are marketing idiots. They can't keep up with the times and they don't realise that the average gamer is getting older, and they want mature games. And of course, the release of the GameCube getting pushed back each and every month has created a hideous scar on Nintendo's ever so great reputation. By the time the GameCube arrives in Europe (I predict July this year), the PS2 will be miles infront of its competitors. XBox will have had a quite significant headstart, and Nintendo will be hung out to dry. If they want the GameCube to be a success in Europe, they have to release it before March 8th. And unless you've been living in a cave in Mars with your fingers in your ear whilst having heavy metal music on you'd know that March 8th is when we see the return of Solid Snake, in one of the most anticipated games ever, Metal Gear Solid 2. his game will attract millions, so Nintendo have to act fast if they wish to conquer Europe, like so many have tried. So, in short, the GameCube will be the best console, but, knowing Nintendo, I doubt it will succeed

Ruudy Boy
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
wassupman wrote:
> sorry didnt understand.
i read NOM it is the best nintendo mag

LOL, i thought so.
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
or i could of just said that...
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:14
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The Gamecube will ROCK!

yer baby, yer!

:)
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:07
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Heh? This Topic has been repeated over and over again, but with a few more things added, with the time drawing closer and closer to the unknowen release date and more and more news, screenshots releasing out into the websites. Its quite positve that nintendo are drawing their lead to the top becoming more eaiser by the minute. Tuork Evol and Metroid are showing Exellent signs of success in the shoot-em-ups, Mario and Star-fox showing off the bright colours of nintendo in the platfrom area, Super Smash Bros. Melee in the fighting area is moving at lighting fast speed, as a fighting game, Nintendo gamers have always been crying out a exellent beat-em-up. Gamecube is Building up to worthy victory, ninetndo are adapting new ideas into us. they are showing us what a gamecube can really do from much a early stage. knowing Nintendo, We'll Never know whats around the cornor, And i'll know that its gunno be something good.
Sun 13/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
wassupman wrote:
> Gamecube is the best & will rule over the greystation poo & the xtra
> crap box.
its the best priced console coming out (probably because nintendo is
> 1 of the biggest video games company) The x-box +ps2 are both ripoffs & i
> will stand by nintendo forever.
Have u reserved yours from special reserve i
> have & have saved enough money to pay the rest of the cost. The lauch titles
> make me dribble with THPS3 & SSBM just make you want to dribble
>Frm wassupman, my age is 2, but im nrly three
---
Can't you at least give some valid reasons why the gamecube will 'rule'. Your point about the price is wrong, as the PS2 can't be a rip off if it is the GC is going to be about the same price. The Xbox is more expensive but, you get what you pay for.

Calling the PS2 and Xbox 'greystation poo' and 'xtra crap box' is very childish. The PS2 is neither grey, or made out of poo, and that name doesn't actually say anything about the performance of the PS2. Also, I seriously doubt that you have even seen an Xbox in real life (in front of you) never mind played on one, so how can you call it crap?

You seem to like contradicting yourself. Earlier on in the post, you slagged of the PS2. Near the end of the post, you mentioned THPS3, saying you were 'dribbling' over it. THPS3 is out on the PS2 aswell, so if the ps2 is rubbish, and has no good games, does this mean THPS3 is rubbish? Yet you can't hold yourself in over it.

Now I agree that the GC will be good, but the only part of your post that I agree with is the very last line..
(>Frm wassupman, my age is 2, but im nrly three)

Feel free to shout at me now.

-Tom
Sun 13/01/02 at 15:22
Regular
i think so to.
i think pokemon has gone down hill & is starting to get boring it should be rid of because it isnt that good anymore & i think nintendo have gone to far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.