GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube will rule"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 14:25
Regular
Gamecube is the best & will rule over the greystation poo & the xtra crap box.
its the best priced console coming out (probably because nintendo is 1 of the biggest video games company) The x-box +ps2 are both ripoffs & i will stand by nintendo forever.
Have u reserved yours from special reserve i have & have saved enough money to pay the rest of the cost. The lauch titles make me dribble with THPS3 & SSBM just make you want to dribble
Mon 21/01/02 at 19:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Of course the PS2 will outsell it (untill the end of 2k2) because they've aready sold a load. But who's to say that it'll be no.1 in 3 years time!!!
Sat 19/01/02 at 19:43
Gamecube will be great and will probably be the best console, but playstation 2 will probably outsell it as it has more fans.

If you're looking for good games just look at
RESIDENT EVIL BIOHAZARD.

Now thats class
Fri 18/01/02 at 23:05
Regular
And could wassupman please stop this "Greystation Poo" nonsense.

You're an embarrasment to the forum.
Forget cute graphics, THAT is why the Sony kids think we're 5 year olds!
Fri 18/01/02 at 23:03
Regular
Bonus wrote:
> Final Fantasy VII was better than any similar game I played on the
> N64.........

Well what can you expect with cartriges.

Goldeneye was better than any similar game I played on any
> system, but Timesplitters multiplayer takes the best console FPS multiplayer
> crown.......

Beaten by Halo, so I've heard.
Anyway, Perfect Dark was beaten more by the PS2's technology than the Timesplitters design, I think Rare will better both Timsplitters (2 as well) and Halo.
2 years is plenty of time...

Mario Kart sucked single player, but the multi-player was just
> immense.....

Mario was good.

Pokemon was pointless, the GB game is
> class.

Yikes, I'm agreeing with you here!
Turbonutter agrees with you on the Pokemon front. He accidently let slip a confession! :-D

Perfect Dark was slow, blurred to hell, and not as good as
> Goldeneye.

It wasn't slow until you put too many sims on, and although it didn't beat Goldeneye in terms of impact (I doubt another FPS will ever manage that), it was technologically superior. Goldeneye suffered from slowdown too, only Perfect Dark didn't until there were lots of players AND lots of AI sim to handle.

>Blast Corps was very good, and different........

I've been meaning to play that game.

WCW vs nWo
> revenge was the only good wrestling game I ever played.....

WWF No Mercy was similar (same company) only updated. You clearly didn't play it :-)

Zelda was a bit
> mince.......

Yeah well, you clearly got too overhyped and were expecting the wrong thing. Play it again, now knowing what to expect and you'll suddenly realise that it wasn't crap, you simply misconceived it.
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:22
You are gay, your points are pointless, they have no relevance to any thing or anybody. just lock yourself in yuor room and cotinue to have a sexual affair with your computer.computers!
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:15
DrDragon wrote:
> The GameCube is officially(from me) amazing. I could't wait, so I got it on
> import. Best decision of my life. Although PS2 is good as well, GC is in
> another league. XBox is just cr*p.

Pugs wrote:
> i don't know much about the GC which i why i'm asking anybody to tell me about it so wen i get one i'll know what to expect!
Fri 18/01/02 at 18:59
Regular
THPS3, SSBM, SSX TRICKY, SONIC, SOUL CALIBUR, SIMPSONS ROAD RAGE & LOADS MORE ON GAMECUBE.
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:41
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
sea?
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:23
Regular
X-TRA Crap Box & The greystation poo will fall into the sea.
The lauch tittles for the GC are great what games you people got?
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:06
Regular
"699 days!"
The GameCube is officially(from me) amazing. I could't wait, so I got it on import. Best decision of my life. Although PS2 is good as well, GC is in another league. XBox is just cr*p.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.