GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube will rule"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 14:25
Regular
Gamecube is the best & will rule over the greystation poo & the xtra crap box.
its the best priced console coming out (probably because nintendo is 1 of the biggest video games company) The x-box +ps2 are both ripoffs & i will stand by nintendo forever.
Have u reserved yours from special reserve i have & have saved enough money to pay the rest of the cost. The lauch titles make me dribble with THPS3 & SSBM just make you want to dribble
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:25
Regular
Gamecube is the best & will rule over the greystation poo & the xtra crap box.
its the best priced console coming out (probably because nintendo is 1 of the biggest video games company) The x-box +ps2 are both ripoffs & i will stand by nintendo forever.
Have u reserved yours from special reserve i have & have saved enough money to pay the rest of the cost. The lauch titles make me dribble with THPS3 & SSBM just make you want to dribble
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:32
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Indeed. However, what astonishes me is the fact that no-one has mentioned the fact that Nintendo will confirm the day 'a few weeks before the actual launch' on February 5th!!!
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:33
Regular
The gamecube games shouldnt be as much as the ps2 & you wont believe your eyes when you see the graphics on starfox adventures.
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:35
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
exactly. i reserved mine in october and have had the remaining money lined up for its release. i will also get luigi's mansion with it and maybe pikimin.
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:35
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
wassupman wrote:
you wont believe your
> eyes when you see the graphics on starfox adventures.

Lol, you make it sound as though you're the only one who's actally seen it!
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:36
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
mandatare wrote:
and maybe pikimin.

Pikimin? Who makes that? What's that? Please tell!
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:39
Regular
yes that is a bit annoying.
they should rally anounce it early so that people have time to save money for it.
its been delayed a couple of times now & they are working on it very hard, but it would be a big disappoint ment if its delayed again.
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:44
Regular
pikmin is an adventure game were you r small creatures like pokemon & you run around seeing other bugs.
you can choose from 4 different colours blue red yellow & green.
I am planing on getting tony hawks 3 & super smash bros melee. i hope you have a nintendo & if you do dont get rid of it because the games are so good & i am keeping mine.
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:47
Regular
Nintendo make the best games & i hope we will see a good wrestling game from rare & thq & acclaim. that would be ace.
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:50
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
wassupman wrote:
> pikmin is an adventure game were you...

No, I know all about PIKMIN. I was asking what PIKIMIN is about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.