GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Learning to drive - Should we be able to drive from the age 16?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 14:45
Regular
Well all I have to say is in America, Austrailia, France and many more countries people are allowed to begin to drive cars or ride motorbikes, when over here the laws change about the age limit people are to learn to drive I think we should be able to drive from the age of 16.
Thu 10/01/02 at 21:04
Regular
Personaly, I think there should be a limit to the size of the engine you can drive.

The limit would go up every so often or somthin. Probably woudnt work in practise though. I'm just saying this becasue i would probably crash in anything bigger than a 1.6 litre. I cant help it, i floor it along every road i'm on. The only thing that stops me is speed cameras, and i've memorised the location of all of these.

Doesnt help after watching the fast and furouis either...
Thu 10/01/02 at 21:00
Regular
Quality thread.

Whats wrong with loud music?

Whats wrong with Oxide and Neutrino?
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:56
Regular
Yes but you have to give and take dont you?
i think it is better that we can buy drink at 18 over here instead of waiting till we are 21 in america
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:50
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
some yanks can learn at 15 because there roads unlike The Game are very very stright so it aint really hard plus almost all the cars are auto so `p**s easy to drive, forwards backwards park what more do they need
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:12
i think the driving system is OK as it is. we might think were old enough to drive but after all they are saving lives.
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:42
Regular
"¬_¬"
Where I come, New Zealand, the age limit is 15. My best friend, who I speak to often, has a drivers licence, and it is annoying because he taunts me. I agree that the age should be changed here though. :(
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:16
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
slave2games wrote:
> In my day, we only had a steel hoop, and a stick to roll it around in

Luxury.
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Bah"
well its 17 at the moment and really you dont have the cash or maturity (most peopl) before then
MM
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:13
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
In my day, we only had a steel hoop, and a stick to roll it around in
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:12
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
slave2games wrote:

I agree with you Slaveunit, there are already far too
> many vandals and miscriants, without adding a bunch of teenage tearaways

Wouldn't have happenned in my day.

I blame the parents.

When I were a lad, we had respect for our elders.

And all this were fields.

And we made out own amusement (took ages to load games in them days)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.