GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Learning to drive - Should we be able to drive from the age 16?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 14:45
Regular
Well all I have to say is in America, Austrailia, France and many more countries people are allowed to begin to drive cars or ride motorbikes, when over here the laws change about the age limit people are to learn to drive I think we should be able to drive from the age of 16.
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:45
Regular
Well all I have to say is in America, Austrailia, France and many more countries people are allowed to begin to drive cars or ride motorbikes, when over here the laws change about the age limit people are to learn to drive I think we should be able to drive from the age of 16.
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:48
yeah but then knowing most 16 year olds i know if they could drive we would be in serious trouble (take mike 4 instance)
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:53
Regular
"DS..."
hi and welcome to the forums u 2, iw ould'nt post topics like this in the FOG (chat) forum in future if i were you and I also would'nt spam, but apart from that have fun.
slik ~_~
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:54
Regular
"not dead"
The thing is, any 16 year olds that want to drive often do. They just steal a car, crash it into a house, and run off.

Personally I don't think you should be allowed to learn to drive until you're 18, and rather than a driving test you should take an IQ test first, and a driving test later.

The driving test should be 2 hours long, and should teach you to get the hell out of my way.
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:55
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
OK, I've been to America a few times. It's shocking. Driving along an urban freeway, and you're almost guaranteed to see an accident every couple of miles. Bear in mind that this is on a straight road, and they're all driving automatics - it's not that tough. And they drive at 15. Don't try and tell me there's no correlation here.
I say only give a licence to drive what is essentially a lethal weapon to people that aren't stupid.
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It should also teach:
Driving in car-parks at high speed
Wheel burns from traffic lights
How to close your window when you assfaces play your assface garage music you assfaces
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:57
Regular
Sorry mate im new to this but i got a point though aint i?
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:59
Regular
"not dead"
Will3:16 wrote:
> Sorry mate im new to this but i got a point though aint i?

Let's just say that you're entitled to your opinion.

I don't think anyone else should drive, just me.

That's all.

Damn 45 minutes to go 18 miles piece of crap journey to work.
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:07
I think the minimum age limit for driving should be 18, no offence to blokes, but get a young buck behind the wheel and he thinks he's Schumacher. Hence, that is why insurance premiums are so high for young male drivers. I just dont think 16 year olds would have enough common sense on the roads, I'd have been deadly if allowed to drive at 16 (still am now though)
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:07
Regular
Listen mate i know what im talking bout im a xr2 racer and its da coolest thing and i wish i cud of done it sooner u d*****s!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.