GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My lips are NOT food."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/02/03 at 13:29
Regular
I'm posting this because I have a sore bottom-lip. That's not the point though; it's HOW I got it.

I was in town (In Liverpool; a few might of you might know it), was in a club, dancind, drinking, eyeing up the ladies, etc etc.

After a while though, this bird* starts dancing with me; so I'm thinking "Fair enough, you're fit", and duely repay the compliment.

So it gets down to a bit of hows-your-father (this is with a pint in my hand), and everytime we were kissin', she bit my bottom lip...all the time.

It's all bruised now 'n' everything...
Sat 15/02/03 at 13:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm posting this because I have a sore bottom-lip. That's not the point though; it's HOW I got it.

I was in town (In Liverpool; a few might of you might know it), was in a club, dancind, drinking, eyeing up the ladies, etc etc.

After a while though, this bird* starts dancing with me; so I'm thinking "Fair enough, you're fit", and duely repay the compliment.

So it gets down to a bit of hows-your-father (this is with a pint in my hand), and everytime we were kissin', she bit my bottom lip...all the time.

It's all bruised now 'n' everything...
Sat 15/02/03 at 13:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hoho.

:-D
Sat 15/02/03 at 13:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Why did I just post that?

Meh, dunno.
Sat 15/02/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
shame i was hungry.
Sat 15/02/03 at 13:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
'Fro, that's sort of how I feel right now ;)

(That girl, if you're watching; I WILL hunt you down.)
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:12
"High polygon count"
Maybe she was thinking... "If I eat his lips, maybe he'll..."

No, never mind - don't go there.
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Bicycle"
LOL! Ah wookie, you're so funny... But anyway. Yeah, my lips are so, but so is my tongue... I kiss to much. And I use my tongue too much. I should really have a holiday by myself for a while... Maybe then I would heal and be able to drink fizy drinks and eat salt/vinegar without nearly crying. Ah well, that's lust (well, maybe love...) for you.
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Remember me?"
Expletive Deleted wrote:
> (That girl, if you're watching; I WILL hunt you down.)

*looks nervous, then scarpers*
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
She was actually biting your lower lip? You sure she is not a he?
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Climax wrote:
> She was actually biting your lower lip? You sure she is not a he?

*runs faster*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.